Chapter Twenty.

Time After Time

Time After Time

That voice. It's that voice of that extraordinary creature that has been bothering you the whole week. 

You rose your head slowly and saw his uninterested face. Gleaming eyes, charming gaze, intimidating aura, dark attire, and lean body. His arms are crossed over his chest and his mouth fell in a straight line. The grim reaper found you again. This time, because of your call. 

"What?!" you gasped, a hand over your mouth upon seeing him leaning against his chair. 

You shook your head constantly to forget him which only made the grim reaper to lay his hands on the table.

Jungkook clasped his hands together, leaning a bit forward to see your face. 

"For the nth time, it's not a dream. You called me. You called my name." you cringed at his stern voice. You had no idea what angered him, though seeing how he shoots a glare at you was enough to say that he was angry at you. 

A scoff had you leaning forward to counter at his dominating gaze. You left a gap between your faces to glare at him as well. 

"Your name?" you scoffed.

"I don't even know your name."

You leaned on your back harshly and looked away from the man with anger management issues. 

Jungkook sighed heavily. He can't leave yet because you called him. There must be something he has to do with you, like a favor or such, to move the time. 

But seeing you up-close with no intentions of meeting him on purpose, he realized he never even told you his name. 

There must be something you muttered that sounded like his name. It's the only reason why you brought a grim reaper to your place. 

Plus, this is his chance to explain himself and the uncanny situations he put you into. And to also finish his mission for the day.

"Jeon Jungkook. That's my name."

You looked at his eyes with a judging look. You chuckled dryly and snorted. 

"I need an apology, not a hiring proposal."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, annoyance evident in his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

You heard it, his apology, but it sounds insincere, like it was against his will. Instead of urging him to repeat his apology, you rose an eyebrow and sighed inwardly.

"Do I have to court you just for you to accept my apology?"

"This isn't a break-up get-together, weirdo. You're even far from being my suitor."