Recap

Optional Reading

You may skip to the next chapter if you like! This chapter is for readers who want to have a clear understanding of the story ^^

Hello everyone! For this filler chapter, I decided to make a recap of the parts I've published before (Chapter 1-Chapter 27) as a form of commemoration when I had a long hiatus from writing. I know some of you are overwhelmed and confused about the story since most of my paragraphs are wordy (sorry about that🙏🏻). To be honest, I lost track of my story even as a writer LOL. It's also the reason why I made a recap 🚶🏻‍♀️

But anyway, I hope this would clear any confusion! I'll try to make the upcoming chapters less vague as possible so it's comfortable to read💗

You can do inline comments on the chapters if you want to ask some questions! Or you can DM me if you don't feel comfortable asking it out in the comments. However, it's also great to consider interacting publicly so that new readers may read my replies to your questions. Of course, there may be exemptions if your question requires more chapters to unravel the story 😉 I'll be only answering your queries if it's about the previous chapters.

I think that's it. You can read the recap below so you can enjoy the next parts of the story💗

Recap (From Chapter 1 to Chapter 27):

Yuna's mother, Yoomi, got into a car accident when she was bearing a child. Yoomi pleaded with the God above to spare her offspring a life but on one condition: she will disappear in the month of dispersion where there is never-ending snowfall in Wonderland and the real world (Reality). Her death is expected on May 1.

Nineteen years ago, Yoomi and Yuna lived in a cottage in Jeonju. The landlord who works there is named Mari. She is the goddess of fate (or samshin in Korean) and also the person who sends postcards to Yuna. She also keeps an eye on her by disguising herself as the cottage's old landlady.

During that time, little Yuna was talking with the landlady's "grandson" (Taehee) near the Koi fish pond. Her grandson was an angel in disguise (the whole cottage was managed by a goddess and an angel).

Taehee was telling stories about the guardians when the landlady suddenly interrupted their conversation. He was tasked to buy something at the market. This was also the part where I introduced the first guardian, Jimin, who happens to be a goblin.

The succeeding parts were a glimpse of Yuna entering a portal pond towards Wonderland. She was somewhat hypnotized by a "pink flare" to steal the Smeraldo flower. This flower is the heart of the moon tree where the 7 guardians are connected.

In other words, Yuna is a flower thief. The pink flare thingy is the goddess's doing so that she can use Yuna to free the guardians from their sins. By becoming Yuna's guardian, the 7 guardians can pay their debt in a nick of time (debt: reconnecting with the person in their past).

Yuna is crucial to their past since she's part of the reason why they became divine sinners. Divine sinners pertain to divine entities such as gods who greatly sinned. I won't be explaining this part in detail because it already became a hint in some parts of the story in a form of a flashback. You'll see more of it in the upcoming chapters.

If you noticed in the previous chapters, the guardians had a hunch that their current sufferings are caused by the goddesses. Well, except for the Cheshire cat since Yoongi's punishment is to serve the goddesses as their familiar. He had to oppose the other guardians' decisions at most times. Plus, he already knew how everything happened. He was also the guardian who erased Yuna's memories when she was younger so she won't remember herself stealing something.

Aside from becoming a guardian, they should only use their power to keep the humans safe. If they use it for themselves, they face another suffering. This is the reason why they were punished because of selfishness.

In fact, if they continued to withstand from heaven, the king of Underland (Yeomra) would take them to fully embody the 7 deadly sins (Yeomra is also Young-Jae, Yuna's friend). They are starting to manifest the traits of the 7 deadly sins when the flower was stolen. They grew weak day by day.

Mari thought punishing the 7 guardians would at least stop Yeomra from taking the most powerful divine entities. And that making someone steal the flower would speed up the process of reconciliation.

Mari's plans aggravated the guardians' problems when she decided to create a destructive conflict by tieing the human to the guardians. It just made everything worst. The goddesses shamed her for her disgraceful behavior as a goddess. She'll be punished by the heavens for her disobedience.

There are many goddesses mentioned or featured in the story. It's just that the whole plot revolves around the main goddesses: Fate (Mari; the woman in red), Flower (woman in pink), and Wealth (the woman in green; the goddess who reminded Yuna's mother about her death).

I think you already know by now that the guardians connected the dots as seen in my last updates. They already know that:

1. Yuna is a flower thief. The Smeraldo flower transmigrated to her which explains why her soul radiance is different

2. Yeomra cursed Yuna using the oblivion curse. She's now in a coma-trance to recuperate. If she doesn't have the flower's magic, she'll die from Yeomra's power. When Yeomra found out she was a guardian's maiden, he erased her memories with them. However, he doesn't know she has the Smeraldo flower. (Chapter 23)

3. Yeomra is now trying to kill Yuna's mother. Jiwoo came just in time and found out she has a hidden ability. The hint is in Chapter 16. Jiwoo has a flower tattoo somewhat similar to Yuna. The flashback will tell you how Jiwoo got hers.

Other important hints to remember:

- Car Accident

- Jiwoo's flower tattoo

- Some sudden flashbacks when a guardian meets the main character

I'm not sure if I missed something. If I did, you may ask below if there is something you want to have a clear understanding of. I guess these are the notes I have as of the moment. You may read this from time to time so you won't be going back to the other long chapters.

To be honest, even though I had an outline for my whole story, I still feel like there are noticeable plot holes. I'm such a perfectionist writer HAHA. But judging by the support I receive, I think a lot of you are enjoying my book. And that's what matters too. I'm glad you are liking my story even though I feel doubtful of myself😅

Thank you again for the votes and comments!

It means a lot🥰💜

- Nara | Capuzzino