Chapter Eighteen.

Tangled in a String of Fate

Yeomra leaned against a trunk of a tree somewhere in an open area of trees in a province. After he left his realm, he decided to watch the mortals for a moment or two. The humans played around, not even acknowledging his presence behind them. He remained unnoticeable to all humans as he played with a flower on his fingertips. He twirled the stem roughly, forcing the petals to fly away from its body before throwing it away in the wind. 

A chuckle escaped his lips. He remembered the guardians' attempt to get rid of him. He finally knew why there's an everlasting snowfall in Wonderland and Reality. 

The question is:

Who could be their flower thief

If he succeeds in bringing Yuna to his realm, then he'll surely prevail in claiming the guardians as well. 

Because at this point, the Almighty is using her to help the guardians from their repentance. It's going to hard for him if she continues living with them, right? 

So that's his plan. To get rid of the embodiment of life. 

He still has a long way to go: cease the human, claim the guardians as the seven deadly sins, and uphold the Smeraldo Flower. 

Perhaps, claiming the flower first and tainting it with his impurity will bring the guardians to him easily. 

After all, the Smeraldo Flower is the heart of the moon tree where they are all connected. 

Young-Jae walked by the streets of Busan to search for the flower shop of the young florist. With a camera hanging on his neck and his other props concealing his true identity, the vengeful spirit in disguise made his way to the human's decorous den. 

He stopped from a distance to witness the busy atmosphere. Her mother and their employees gathered outside to help them with their deliveries. A truck of flowers stayed outside the flower shop. A car also idled behind it. 

Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows and squinted at the unfamiliar plate number. 

It's not even Jiwoo's car. Did they, perhaps, bought a car or won it as a prize? 

"What are they doing here?"

The street looked so busy because from the looks of it, two vehicles idled in front of the shops. People go in and out of the car to deliver or drop off some stuff. 

Two men in their casual wear filled Young-Jae's peripheral vision. One had a tall figure while the other had an appealing aura. They both exchanged smiles and bows with the florist of Potpourri

The Kim line of Wonderland made their way to the building beside the flower shop. Young-Jae's eyes widened at the proximity the florist shared with the three of them.