91

if any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene |mani
---------------------------------------------
Bora Bora 
February 15th ,2021|12:19a.m

"I know knowwwww you aint just letting her cry like that." I woke up to moura yelling.

"Tell yo momma to shut the fuck up and mind her damn business." He sat her up on the bed.

"We gone see who be minding who business later on ho'" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You need to get up and brush yo stanky ass teeth ." He walked out the room with moura

"Boy fuck your." I stuck my middle finger up laying there for a minute then getting up going In the bathroom turning on the shower.

"Oh but I saw yo ass got up." I heard him come back in the room.

"Bitch give me yo lighter." Jah came in behind him.

"Nigga get the fuck out my room fuck wrong with you." I heard Tae mugging him.

"Dont nobody want to look at mani bad body ass fuck nigga."

"BITCH SHUT UP NOW GET OUT SO I CAN CONE OUT !" I yelled Turing the shower off.

"FUCK YOUUUUU!" He said leaving out.

"Fuck is you shaking yo head for ?" I came out the bathroom looking at him shaking his head looking at moura .

"You and his dumb ass."

"Bitch you dumb."

"Call me another one."

"B-I-T-C-H BITCH!" I stuck my middle finger up.

"Just wait imma show you a real bitch onbro."  He nodded watching me put the rest of my clothes on.

"Tell yo daddy to stop playing with me I'm not one of them mama."  I pushed Tae out the way and picked moura up.

"Keep talking ." He got on his phone sitting on the edge of the bed as I stood in front of him.

"Boy if you don't get rid of that attitude I know some." I said as he ignored me.

"Okay fuck you too then." I left out the room with moura going to Ray room.

"Girlllllll bout time you got up." She said as I walked in.

"Shut the fuck up." I say on the bed.

"Yo momma woke up on the wrong side of the bed this moring moomoo." She said kissing moura.

"Stop calling her that like my baby a cow and keep them dick suckers to yo self ." I mugged her.

"Bitchhhhh why you sooo cracky and shit ?!"

"What you and Tae was doing yesterday." She eyed me.

We was fucking like a mahfucka

"You in our businessssss ?????" I lifted my eyebrow up at her .

"Girl shut da hell up , what we doing today?"

"Shit idk I woke up to her hollering ass." I blankly looked at moura.

"Y'all just don't make no sense." Ray shook her head.

"Girl fuck you." I left out leaving moura sticking my middle finger back up going in the room with Tae.

"Heyyyy big head."

"Fuck you."

"No I'm finna fuck you ."