003

Amani Monae Greene |Mani
-------------------------------------

Chicago,Illinois
May 26th ,2019|4:37p.m

"Bestfriend did it again " yaya said as I recorded her hair

"Bestfriend did it again " yaya said as I recorded her hair . " time for my shit now " she got out the chair and sat on my bed .

" what you gone do to yo hair " I took my hair out the ponytail and parted my hair from sid to side and braided the back . "something slight , half up half down , and I had got a red dress too , because that's the only thing I could find , I wanted to wear a short mid way dress though ." I looked at my phone seeing Ja'Nae factiming me .

NAE BEAR🤒
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

"So you doing everyone hair except mine " she mugged me while I sat the phone up on my vanity . "Shut the fuck up, because you didn't even much want me to do your hair , you told me someone else was going to do it ."

I hate people that's always last minute for shit .

"I'm just playing mani calm down now . But what yall doing I'm fin to pull up" I sewed down the hanging part on the braids in the back and sewed a cap on it. "Cause I shole wasn't going to yo nappy ass hair , looking like you got the fucking mange ."

"Guhhh bye." She hung up and I started sewing in my bundle in the back .

" I bet you was gone be pissed off if she did want her hair did " yaya laughed looking at my hair. "Shit Mat ain't lie when he said yo head look like a long ass peanut. " I busted out laughing poking my head with the needle. " laughing my ass off , bitch now you over saucing it cause it really don't look like that. " I cut the thread grabbed my phone and put it on some music by youngboy .

"TELL THEM NIGGAS I SAID FUCKEM THESE HOES AINT SHIT THEY JUST WANT MY CASH ILL PUTTEM UNDER" yaya jumped on my bed rapping this nigga song like she at a concert . "Bitch if you don't sit the hell down " I eyed her and plugged up my flat irons and curling irons and finished doing my hair .

Fuck wrong withthis giraffe built ho' .

" This who you was talking about nigga name Dontae ?" She showed me a video of him showing off his waves .

Instagram

De0ntae_ • Follow