16

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
December 16th,2019|10:33a.m

"See you all later." I waved at the nurses at the desk going to the elevator.

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 🙃🖤
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

"Hey my fav cousin." I smiled in the camera getting off the elevator walking outside and got in my car.

"Where you at?" He eyed me.

"Just leaving work wassup"

"But foreal though I got some shit to tell you dawg."

"What's that." I pulled up to my apartment and got out.

"Well shit , dearra pregnant or whateve-."

"YOU DEAD SERIOUS MATTHEW!?" My mouth dropped.

"Yea she showed me the tests yesterday."

"So how you feel about this , you told auntie keisha and Akaria about it yet ?" I unlocked my door and walked in.

"Null dawg ian told nan one of them , shit I'm happy or whatever it's just scary as fuck cause my child could be in danger with all this shit going on." He shook his head.

"Well just think it all out and be positive , both of you will get through this , I love you so much and make sure you tell them." I kissed the phone and hung up.

This nigga never got these nasty ass shoes up from out of my living room.

I walked in my room seeing tae all over my bed sleeping wild as hell.

"Baeee."

"BAE"

"DEONTAE"

"Bruh mani stop doing all that fucking yelling and lay the fuck down dawg , you see folks sleep and shit." He put the pillow over his head and moved over.

"Ugh , what if I didn't want to lay down." I took my scrubs off and left out my room and went to the bathroom getting in the shower and doing my hygiene stuff and got out and out on my clothes , ran and jumped on my bed.

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DAWG." he snatched the cover off him and mugged me getting out the bed.

"I'm bored bae."

"Its so fucing early and you jumping around like you a kangaroo or some shit.  I told yo ass to lay down the first time dawg now you doing to much."

"You denying my love I'm trying to gi-"

"Maneeeee." He layed back down.

"You know what never mind." I layed down under the cover getting on Instagram.

Instagram