92

if any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Deontae Malik white |tae
---------------------------------------------
Bora Bora 
February 15th ,2021|7:45 p.m

"y'all need to hurry y'all ass up

"y'all need to hurry y'all ass up." I said walking down the hall way to me and mani room.

"You need to stop rushing folks and get yo own damn clothes on." She mugged me

"You gone keep talking crazy and imma shoot yo ass dead in the mouth." I eyed her.

"Boy fuck you I'll beat you with yo own gu-." choked her up cutting her off.

"Oh ighttt I thought I heard some." let her go putting my socks and shoes on.

"You aint even have to do all that." She punched me walking out the room.

"Search of his gun where his pole at ?" Mac came in rapping waving his Glock in the air.

"We on his ass, where his shows at ?" I pulled mine out.

"If y'all don't put that shit up around my baby I know some." Mani came in with moura.

"Shut yo lame ass up sweet pea head ass." Mac bopped mani upside the head.

"Get the fuck out why you even in here like I won't beat yo ass." She mugged him laying moura on the bed.

"Why you being so hostile."

"Don't worry about me go get ready." She said putting moura clothes on.

"Tell everybody else to get ready too." I said putting my gun back in my pocket.

"Fuck both of y'all onbro."

"Nigga fuck you." Mani told Mac as he left out.

"Tell them play with they momma and not me stink." Mani said picking moura up.

"You ain't bout shit shut yo ass up and come on." I told her grabbing moura baby bag and car seat leaving out the room.

Amani Monae Greene|mani (nini)
________________

"And that's just period !" Yaya said as the waiter refilled jah cup

"Shut yo monkey face ass up aint nobody stun you." Mac mugged her.

"Not to much on her the fuck need to get them teeth fixed." I bust out laughing cracking Mac

"Right fonky ass." Ray said sipping her drink.

"Onbro y'all not finna be on his ass like that." Tae mugged us.

"Boy fuck you and them." I looked down at my phone seeing a text from a unknown number

Notifications Center

Unknown•
U think this shit over cause y'all out of the country? We still coming for all y'all ass and I got a bitch just for u 💯

"Somebody need to get this delusional nigga off my phone." I gave the phone to Tae.

"Niggas feening to die." He said shaking his head blocking the number.

"I need me a shot." I said putting my phone back in my purse.

"You don't need shit ." Yaya eyed me.

"Laughing my fucking ass of bitch." I bust out laughing.

"Fuck is y'all laughing at." Jah and Tae said at the same time.

"Nun just tell the waiter to bring me some vodka." I looked at Tae.

"So we hiding shit ?"  Ray looked at me and yaya.

"So we hiding shit ?" Tae looked at me.

"Y'all really on my ass when I'm just trying to get a drink nothing more nothing else now eat y'all damn food and worry about y'all , period ." I mugged them

"Here's y'all food." The waiter came back putting our plates on the table.

"Hey can you bring back a shot of vodka and the bottle to refill please ?" I asked her.

"Sure thing."

"You about to make me beat yo ass." Tae pinched me.

"Nigga you lost yo mind pinching me like a li ass girl." I started laughing .

"Just wait til y'all leave." Mat said killing his food.

"Nigga yo ass need to slow down worried about what they got going on." Pig pinched mat.

"Period." I said as the waitress brought back the tray with the shot glasses and bottle.

"Thank you."

"No thank you." She said walking off.

Share and Vote!!
Thank y'all so much for baring with me with writing this book !!
I may change the face claims what do y'all suggest ? Interact with me and let me know !

I'm going to start uploading more also ! So be ready I'm coming hard for y'all !