29

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago, Illinois
February 7th ,2020|2:00p.m

"Bring yo ass before we be late to her baby shower." I grabbed my wristlet , the baby shower gift, and my phone off the bed.

"Its just 2:05 black folks be late anyways." He mugged me.

"You been acting like a real baby for the past days." I walked out the room.

"Fuck up before I knock yo shit back boa." He walked behind me.

"Empty threats." I walked down the stairs and went out the door.

"We need to move , thus house not big nomo." He mumbled getting in the car.

"You just want to spend money , and after we leave here we going to my momma house." I started the car and connected my phone to the bluetooth and gave it to him.

"I'm dead serious ion want my kids in that lil ass house, four bed rooms not enough." He put on youngboy.

"Throw my phone like you crazy watch I beat the black off yo ass." I stopped at a light.

"Fuck up , empty threats pussy ass."

"Yea okay Fendi will do yo ass dirty."

"I'll kick that mut to the curb." He shrugged.

"These are dope boy dreams forty glock with a beam ." He made a snap with his gun aiming at the camera.

"Bae what that boy said I WONDER HOW I GOT HERE."he looked at me rapping the song.

"You a mess." I shook my head stopping at the gas station.

"Here go put this in the tank." He handed me a 50 and I turned the car off got out and walked in the store.

"Can I get 50 in pump 3 and 2 cigarillos." I gave him the 50 and 2 more dollars.

"Aye shordy Where you from." A dude asked behind me.

"Not from here , I got a nigga and he kill people." I left out and he grabbed my wrist.

"Nigga get the fuck." I snatched my wrist back and walked out and tae got out to pump the gas.

"Why you looking like that."

"Cause folks stay having the nerve to put they hands on me to get my attention, you need to hurry and put a ring on this finger." I rolled my eyes and got in the car reading my inbox.

"Who put they hands on you." He asked getting in grabbing his glock from under the seat.

"Bae it's not even that deep."

"This nigga right here?" he pointed at the store door and I seen the dude walking out and I pulled off fast.

"BUFFORD ASS NIGGA."he shoot at the dude but missed.

"SAY BAE ABOUT MINES I SLANG IRON." Tae turned he radio up

"Your delusional." I shook my head speeding down the strip pulling up to Monica house seeing pink balloons on the gate.

"All these damn kids."tae mumbled and got out.

"I'm fin to have so much fun."I clapped grabbing the gift bag and tae grabbed the box of pampers.

"HEYYYY." Monica came and hugged me.

"How it's going girl." I pulled back giving her the bag.

"Ugh Hope has been kicking my ass. But really how have you been since that day?"

"I mean I'm better than ever since I came from that coma, I have pains from here and there but I'm great." We walked to the back were everyone was.

"Blessed." She smiled and put the bag on the gift table and tae put the box on the side.

"You can say that , I just don't talk about the situation." I played with my fingers.

"I understand, I'm ready to have this child." She put her hand on her back.

"Ughhh you? I want to have all this experience but tae mean ass don't like kids, so I just live through pregnancy with all my pregnant friends." I laughed.

"Girl you don't even know the half, when I say barely sleeping in the last trimester got me so fucked up, like I have fucking bags." She laughed pointing at her eyes.

"Girl you look good shut up." We walked by yaya nem and sat down.

"BESTTTT." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I missed you tae just kept you locked in the slot, ole stingy ass."she mugged him from a distance.

"Both of yah make me sick."i rolled my eyes .

"Hold up." Yaya got up and answered her phone.

Dysha Amoura Jones|yaya

"Yes momma."I put the phone to my ear.

"Sydney called me today saying she was in labor."

"I haven't heard from her in 7 months how she been doing." I huffed.

Sydney was Ced babymomma she was having his son but couldn't take car of him so she was letting me get full custody because that's what my bro would have wanted.

"She call me every know and then telling me about her check ups , I guess she scared to face you for the decision she is making."

"She shouldn't be scared to face me, that's her decision, If anything I wouldn't let her put my nephew in an adoption center and let him go from foster home to foster home without knowing his pops and family, that's dirt." I shrugged.

"Well I'm heading to the hospital now I'll call you later."

"Okay me and Amani nem with be up there later , I love you." I hung up a d put my phone in my back pocket taking in a deep breath and exhaling it walking back outside.

"What you looking like that for."mani eyed me.

"The fact that Sydney in labor, and I must get full custody of him this week & i still haven't told Xavier about it."

"She having that baby foreal I see." Mani nodded.

"She had no choice or I was gone kill her ass if she killed my bro baby. Period."

"Heard, and you right about that one , we was gone be on the news somewhere in the box." I shook my head looking at the kids running around.

"Can you open this please."a lil girl ran up to me smiling with a koolaid-Jammer in her hand.

"Here you go." I handed it to her.

"Thank you."she skipped off.

Ughhh baby fever is in the air.

"What made you stop working at the hospital." Monica looked my way.

"....other buisness, and tae said ye didn't want his girl working for a household he should be providing to, but I still do hair."

"I wanted you to be my nurse and Juan did too." She sniffed .

"Sorry it's these hormones." She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I understand."

"You ready." Tae walked over to me.

"Yea I guess."

"See yah later be safe." Monica hugged me and waved at tae and we left.