38

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 25th,2020|5:32p.m

"You come home late and didn't even bring no damn food." Tae mugged me.

"Not my fault." I mumbled going up these long ass stairs.

"What's yo problem dawg?" He came in the room asking me.

"I don't have a problem tae."

"Man ian finna keep asking you shit over and over fuck it." He looked me up and down.

"I'm not begging you to , that was yo choice to see what my problem is." I shrugged taking my Jacket off.

"How you get a bruise on yo wrist and tell a lie watch how quick I pull out this 9?" He looked at my wrist phanzo had grabbed.

"Phanzo was at my momma house when I was leaving and grabbed it don't do to much."

"Fuck you mean don't do to much . I beat his ass once I'll do that shit again I'm really sparing his life dawg." He rubbed his face.

"Why he was over there?"

"He said he was picking up Ray for trell."

"And what made him say some to you ?"I bit the inside of my mouth.

"Well umm...before I left out me and Ray was talking about me being pregnant and as I was going out the door I said God please don't let me be pregnant." I sighed as tae stared at me.

"Sooooooo you pregnant ?"

"Tae no, I'm not damn." I rubbed my face.

"Oh okay."he shrugged.

"Now I feel like you got more questions to ask."

"I don't."

"See im not fin to do this shit with you , I told you I wasn't even pregnant but yet you wanna act a different person and shit like what you want me to be pregnant." I made a confused face grabbing my keys and purse.

"Fuck on with all of that foo , you blastin' for no reason."

"You know what in sick of all of this with you I swear I am."

"Do yo shit."

"Is that , cause you wanna play games. But imma do my shit you go do yours and don't worry about me and the next." I left out the room.

"I'll kill yo next !"

"Hey si- what's wrong with you." Mat nem looked at me.

"Yah dumb ass friend hey pig." I waved at dearra and left out.

Swear niggas stay buggin'.

8/8 HO'S💗😗

MANI🤒
Im so sick of this shit !

AALIYAH 🕺🏽
Guhhh who u telling! But what happen
🤨

JUSTICE👜🍑
I'm here for the tea 👀👀

PIG🤰🏽
tae finna come kill you what ever you doin' mani he just walked past us with his AR and his 40 I'm scared for you😬

TANYIAH 😦
AND I OOP

MANI🤒
FUCK HIMMMMM ! But he saw a bruise that was on my wrist that came from phanzo so I told him and he questioned me and shit so I told him how it got there and why it got there.