28

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Deontae Malik White|Tae
---------------------------------------------
Chicago, Illinois
February 4th|10:45a.m

"Leave that alone." I mugged Kai taking him out the tub wrapping a towel around him and took kayla out doing the same.

"NO NO NO NO."he hit on my arm.

"You not crazy stop hitting me nigga." I picked both of them up and sat them on the bed.

"Who going first." I looked at both of them and put a pull up on kayla and put one on kai.

"Nigga you stay doing some cmere." I dragged him by his leg back to me as he giggled and put a his shirt and pants on him and put a coat and hat on him with his socks and shoes and put him on the floor and dressed kayla and put her down.

Kids not even in the equation right now.

𝗢𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗬👜
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

"Where them badasses at."

"Running around somewhere around this house." I shrugged.

"Go find my babies before they get lost in that big ass house." She straight faced me.

"Heard." I sucked my teeth and got up calling they name and heard foot steps.

"Here go yah momma." I went back in the room and put them on the bed giving them the phone.

"OU MA !" Kai cheesed in the camera and kayla snatched the phone.

"MA !" She took her pacifier out her mouth showing her 6 teeth.

"Hey my babies what yall been doing."

"Giving me headaches." I mumbled.

"What they said about mani ?."

"They said her surgery went good and all that shit and that she in a slight coma from going into shock from when she first got shot." I yawned looking at kai and kayla make faces in the camera.

"That's good, I'll be up there later on I get off at 12 , and I'll get them from there love yall." She hung up and kayla threw my phone.

"Don't throw my shit nomo." I mugged her .

"Go!" Kai pointed at the room door.

"Get down and go then."

"GOOO!." He yelled cause he couldn't get down and I put both of them down.

"Badasses." I went in the bathroom in the room and got in the shower and got out and put on some joggers , a wife beater , a black Nike hoodie, white socks , and my slides.

"COME GET THESE FUCKERS OUT OF HERE." Jah yelled and I got my phone off the bed and went down stairs in the living room.

"Fuck up nigga." I went over to the refrigerator and took out two lunchables , two caprisun, and some gummies and put it in a bag.

"Where yah finna go."

"To the hospital." I said in a duh tone.