33

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 12th ,2020|1:45p.m

"You get on my fucking nerves I swear you do , ho' ass nigga." I slammed the door on tae as the twins walked in front of me.

"You mad because my ex decided to come have convo with me dawg ?" He came in with a straight face.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN , THATS A WHOLE REASON TO BE MAD , I DON'T-."

"Now you fin to tell a whole damn lie , phanzo was just at yo momma house not to long ago and you went to go talk to his bitch ass don't even try to play me like a fool." He sat Nasir car seat and baby bag down.

"Nigga that's different, my shit is a life and death situation and you know that , yo shit was just random and fucking friendly. Then she did the shit on PURPOSE, and didn't speak to YO GIRL." I eyed him.

"Mane ion really give a fuck." He shrugged.

"Well get the fuck out LEAVE." I threw a glass cup at him.

"Now yah doing to much." Jah walked in looking at Nasir moving in his carseat.

"This ced baby righ-."

"DUMB BITCH GET OUT !" I yelled throwing a shoe over jah head at tae.

"You tryna put me out a house that I paid for and pay Bill's for? You cuu as fuck , but ight" Tae went outside.

"Bufford ass nigga." I took Nasir out the car seat and sat on the couch.

"Now you fucking up yo valentine's day." Jah shook his head.

"Fuck all of that , I'm single , done with him." I shrugged staring at Nasir.

"You talking now but gone be crying tomorrow if he be with another bitch, what you got Phat for."

"And I'll kill him and the bitch that he think gone take my place , simple. And because yaya at work." I got up with phat to make him a bottle.

"Tellem well mess some tingz up." I said in a baby voice shaking the bottle up.

"New bitch me please." Jah slumped in the couch.

"What happened to Takiyah ?" I sat down feeding him.

"Fuck that thot , she snaked me." He shrugged and got up going out the door.

"Welp. I guess I'm single." I looked at Nasir as he ate.

"Mithey moush." Kayla tried to say mikey mouse handing me the iPad.

"Here." I gave it back go her watching her go sat on the floor by kai.

"Now I miss my bae." I took the bottle out of Nasir mouth burped him and laid him on the couch on top of his blanket.

MY BAYBEE 😙

Literally me right now "🥺" come back home please.
read

u bipolar as fuck dawg I'm good where I'm at🥴

Where you at 🤨?
read

Some where u not get out my damn business g u righteous did the most for wat ? U don't see me flashing bout niggas that come up to u