24

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
January 24th ,2020|7:36p.m

"I mean I told him everything about my past and past situations with jayshun in my life and phanzo in my life , and also them not in my life ." I picked up Kaiser and put him on my hip.

"Okay so why you stressing the situation mani." Yaya went in my kitchen.

"Because anything could happen.. both them niggas dangerous and killers . And I can't loose tae." I bounced kai on my leg.

"You not gone loose tae so stop thinking like that ."

"Okay I'm finna put the bad asses to sleep they been here all damn day ." I got up and went up stairs and got kayla and took her in the bathroom with Kaiser to run some bath water .

"Finna give yall a warm ass bath and put yall to damn sleep." I took both they clothes off and put them in the water bathing them and rising them off and took them out , dried them off, and put they clothes on.

Ughhh I be glad when they turn 6.

"Come on Kai damn."

"OO"

"You can't even talk." I rolled my eye and grabbed him nd threw him in my bed with kayla and put on Pj Masks.

"Nini juice."

"Nooo lay downn." I got under my cover with them and got on Instagram.

Instagram

Jst.Nae

♡Liked by Phanzo_ dustinPimpin1 jayla

Liked by Phanzo_ dustinPimpin1 jayla.La and 7,723 others
Jst.Nae I'll give you my all just to make you smile , even when times get hard💗.
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 125 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

I clicked off and called the number nae texted me from .

"Hello." She spoke in to the phone.

"You told me to call or text you when I get the chance, so this the chance.. if you feel like it's any animosity or hatred between us to it's not . Things could have been normal if you never made a post boasting about the shit , I really didn't care what yah had going on. You wanted to fight. You wanted to brag. You wanted attention. For what Ja'Nae ? I helped you with so much shit from the time yo momma put you out to the time when Ceedrick broke yo fucking heart. So wassup with all this bogus as shit ."

"I don't even know , it's no explanation to all of this... it was for attention that I wasn't getting , you barely spent tim-."