89

if any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene |mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 13th ,2021|2:14p.m

"So you telling me they not having a funeral ??" Yaya said confused in the phone.

"Bitch go to hell , y'all selfish as fuck and wrong , if it was one y'all the rest of the family would have broke they necks to put y'all bitch ass in the ground , but they don't want to bury Phat nor Sydney !" She started yelling.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMNNN , LIKE I SAID WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO ANYBODY ELSE YALL QUCIK TO FUCKING JUMP , BUT SAY SHE DESERVES THIS SHIT !? GET OF MY FUCKING PHONE G !" She hung up.

"Take me to this bitch house." Yaya said grabbing her purse.

"The got life fucked up." I said walking to the back to Tae game room where Tae and moura was.

"I'll be back ." I peeped in the door seeing her sleep on his arm as he played the game.

"Where you finna go ?" He said as I walked in

"Me and yaya fin to get handle some with Sydney sister."

"Don't beat her ass to bad." He said knowing what we was finna go do.

"No promises ." I kissed him.

"You ain't gone learn at all." He kissed me back shaking his head.

"As long ass yaya don't look like she getting beat up ima be on the side okay ."

"Yea Ight." I walked out closing the door getting my keys of the hook and going in the garage getting in the car.

"This don't make no fucking senseeee ." Yaya said rolling the window down as I backed out of the drive way pulling off.

"Ion see why they act like this when it come
Down to her , but it's all good finna show they ass." I shook my head.

"And is." Yaya said Turing up the radio.

Deontae Malik White | Tae
_________________________

Deontae Malik White | Tae _________________________

"Yo momma be on some other shit." I shook my head looking down at moura as she slept hearing Kai running down the hallway .

"Tate cussed." He said eyeing me.

"Yo ass be cussing get outta here with all that shit ." I mugged him.

"Me don't cuss." He shook his head jumping at me.

"Like hell if you don't , go get that blanket off the couch in there nigga ."

"O." Kai jumped at me running out the room.

"Nigga so slow." I said under my breath shaking my head hearing him run back down the hall.

"Hm." He handed it to me mugging me.

"Now get the fuck out and go play." I mugged him back.

"Bish." He stuck his middle finger up running out .

"PAIN GONE FLOW !"  I heard Mac and jah walking down the hallway.

"Aye G stop with all that fucking yell I know y'all see my baby sleep and who the fuck let y'all in my house ." I eyed both of them.

"Jay who the fuck else would ." Mac sat in the chair putting his sprite on the side of him on the floor.

"Where mani nem ?" Jah asked sitting in the other chair.

"Gone to go beat Sydney sister and og ass ." I said realizing they finna really fight.

"And you let they dumb ass go , boa you stupid as fuck. " Mac and jah got up leaving out as I picked moura up and went in the living room to put her in her car seat.

"Jay bring y'all asses on ." I said sliding my slides on grabbing moura diaper bag.

"Where we finna go ?" Kayla came down the stairs with one shoe on with one in her hand.

"Finna go to mimi house go get in the car." I said as Jay, Kai , tate, and skylar game down the stairs.

"Damn this a lot of bodies." I said carrying the car seat outside as kala nem climbed in the car.

"Go all the way to the back." I said putting moura behind the passenger seat then got in the car.

(Imma do a part 2 to this )
Y'all WORK WITH MEEEE a lot have been going on do to this fucking virus

And I been doing hair back to back with no rest .