37

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 25th ,2020|1:21p.m

"Kai give me that

"Kai give me that." He gave me the comb.

"Don't be being heavy handed in my head mani." My momma sucked her teeth.

"Ma I know what I'm doing just sit here and look cute." I put half of her hair in a ponytail and braided the loose hair to the back and did the rest.

"Don't touch that damn it !" She watched kayla put some vaseline on her legs.

"Give me this." I snatched it and she started crying.

"Ma!" She whinned.

"Guh shut up."

"Don't talk to my baby like that."

"Yea ight what ever."

"And when I see you ho' imma beat that ass because you think I'm a joke with my name in yo fucking mouth dumb ass bitch." Ray walked in hanging up her phone.

"That cussing wasn't necessary get bust in yo damn mouth." Momma mugged her.

"Sorry OG but these females cuu thinking I won't come to BR and shut it down." She rubbed her face.

"Spill." I looked at her prepping hair needles.

"So basically like some weeks ago kentrell came to the house and was like come outside so I did and he was like why he hear my name in the streets coming from niggas he doesn't even mess with and all that extra. Then turn around he got some new female that's draggin my name and telling him more lies." She laughed in disbelief.

"Like that's crazy."

"Bogus." I shook my head sewing on the lace closure as she held it.

"Just let me know when we need to get on a plane."

"Yah not getting into shit else, especially mani." Momma shook her head.

Yea.....I told her about the set up me and yaya was involved in because I was so guilty.

"Okay." I said nonchalantly.

"But how it's going at the office ?" I asked her.

"They put me in the field of kids being abused abusing drugs and all that extra basically what I went through because I can relate and help them get over it." She shrugged.

"That's a easy job for you then."

"I mean you can say that hut I don't want their childhood to remind me of mine."

"I understand where you coming from but your such a better person now and went through the same help their going through just to get to where you are now." I started sewing the tracks in the back.