45

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Arabian Denise Harris|Ray
---------------------------------------------
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
March 18th ,2020|5:21p.m

"Pull up then thot !" Asia said getting off her live

"See ho's really testing me." I shook my head putting on a hoodie and my 1s leaving out my hotel room getting on the elevator.

TOXIC🙄
𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖳𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀...

"TELL YO LIL HO' IM ON THE WAY TO COME BEAT HER ASS SO BE FUCKING READY, IM SICK OF THIS SHIT. EVERY THOT YOU GET YOU LET THEM DOG ME OUT AND DON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT BUT SIT AND LOOK STUPID FUCK ASS NIGGA !" I walked outside waiting on my uber.

"Ian even at home don't call me with all this rara shit what you and her got going on not my buisness both of yall in yall feels over me so you finna go fight her for no reason." He laughed.

"NIGGA FUCK YOU, IM FINNA BEAT THAT HO' ASS BECAUSE SHE ON LIVE SAYING SHE'LL DO ME LIKE THEY DID MY MOMMA AND ALL THAT DISRESPECTFUL SHIT. IM DONE!" I hung up getting in the uber shaking my leg getting on Instagram.

Instagram

Dolled.Ari

❤Liked by 773

Liked by 773.Mat SomuchManii DrellGuapo_ Jst.Nae Ozone.Mac and 8,426 others
Dolled.Ari Heart in human form😙, baby Ky'Dra❤.
Comments disabled

SomuchManii

❤Liked by Just

Liked by Just.Sweet YounginYaYa Jst.Nae Ozone.Mac De0ntae_ KillaJah Indian.Nyiah Monica.Doll and 10,423 others
SomuchManii hey ma I could really use one of your hugs right now....this really hurts 🥺🥺💔.
Comments disabled

I wish I could be there for my sis right now.

I got out the uber with no hesitation seeing Asia and another girl outside waiting on me.

"WHOOP THAT HO' ASS ASIA." The girl said getting on live.

"BITCH WASSUP !" She got off the porch step coming up to me and I started throwing punches at her face.

"Bitch let my hair go!" I said kneeing her in the stomach making her loosen her grip and fall as I got on top of her banging her head in the concrete.

"I told you ho' stop playing with me and keep my momma death out yo mouth !" I kept banging her shit until I felt somebody pull me up and put cuffs on me.

"You have the right to remain silent." The police officer put me in the back of the car as the ambulance pulled up.

This finna be a case to beat if she dead cause that ho ain't move after I got up. Oh well.

Dysha Amour Jones|yaya
6:29p.m
______________

"You just be having me fucked up. If you keep talking to that bitch imma split yo shit and you know I got good aim nigga I don't miss." I said walking in the livingroom where Mac was.

"You and mani getting besides yah self." He shook his head rolling a thoink.

"You just don't know who our brothers was.wbe been besides ourselves." I shrugged opening my fruit roll up.

"Yea ight, give me some."

"You always want my food go get yo own shit." I mugged him.

"The shit I want is at my house."

"Well ion know what to tell you babe."

100+ votes
Yahh I'm sorry for this short as story I was literally writing this as I slept and ended up falling asleep on it.
But more was suppose to happen in this chapter but next chapter will be more interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving Hittas🕺🏽