005

Amani Monae Greene | Mani
------------------------------------------
Do NOT bash me an Error was made

Chicago,Illinois
May 4th,2019|4:27p.m

"Girl and he stuck it in my ass , when I tell you I was like what in the fuck wrong with you jhit" Nae said eating a sour patch straw. "Hell nawl you and dino on some freak shit I see." I picked up my drink taking a sip watching Mat and some more niggas get out the car.

"So did you ask Mat was Deontae really moving down here cause ian see them together yet." Yaya tapped me as I seen them get a duffle bag out the trunk of the car .

"Yea he was like why you worried about all that , then he said he was moving down here today and I can't be around when he do." I ate some of my ruffles and got on snapchat .

"He know you gone be around deontae rude ass" I furrowed my eyebrows at Nae . "How you know he rude jhit?" I eyed her . "I texted him one day and he came off mean as hell , I was trying to ask when he was coming down here so I could tell you."

Let me find out it was something more than what she telling me .

"Pow pow pow" Mac aimed the gun at me and ray and we pulled out our tasers .

"Zap zap zap nigga play with it , shock yo ass to death " I said pressing the button and yaya mugged him.

I rolled my eyes watching Dee coming behind Mat and Juan on the phone with somebody .

"Aye imma call you back" he hung up and smirked at me and I rolled my eyes getting on Instagram.

I felt a finger lift my chin up to see this ugly ass nigga in my face . "Don't ignore me fuck wrong with yo ass speak next time you see me" I pulled my head back mushing his face out my face and mugged him. " Boy fuck you and get out my face and space damn." Dee walked in the house with the bag.

"Guhh when they started back fucking with Jayshun bitch ass?" Yaya lowly asked me and I looked up to see this fuck ass nigga and mugged him.

"Ion know but he need to get the fuck ASAP" I said still mugging him

"Damn it's some on my face nini ? looking like you want to kill a nigga , wassup yall " he walked up to us .

Why he being so friendly like he just ain't threatened me a week ago . I hate him with a passion.

I breathed out "Cause I don't fucking like you and want to know why you at my cousin house, and don't speak to them they don't like you either."

"Man shut all that shit up for I choke yo ass up , don't worry about why I'm over here ." He said walking off .

All us got up of the porch and went in the house smelling weed .

"Aye yo crush plane bout to land" Mat said poking my forehead and I mugged him but felt a smile on my face when he said that.

He so fucking petty and he know Jay here . FUCK.

"You talk so fucking muchhhhh" I dragged and mushed his head and sat beside Juan.

"Now you need to move yo stanky ass over there for I light that damn hair of yours on fire G" Juan said striking the lighter by me . "Can you be nice to me for one day please." I took my shoes off putting my feet on the couch.

I felt somebody watching me and looked up to see Jay staring at me like he want to kill me or something .

"Can I get my fucking face back shit." I mugged him and he got up and snatched me off the couch and took me outside closing the door behind us .