68

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Jaylen Mehki Greene|Jay
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
December 10th,2020|7:15a.m

At this point I'm tired for running all day.  I'm sitting behind Frank counter of the store waiting for him to call tae or Amani , I slept behind a old building last night even though it was cold.

"They on their way now." He said looking down at me.

"Good because im hungry and I miss being at home."

"Go find you something out there to eat."

"No because what if he come to the store looking for me and try to kill me mr.frank !"

"Chill out lil man tae nem on the way." He chuckled shaking his head as the door ringed.

"10 on pump 2" a familiar voice smoke.

"Okay." Frank said as he took the money.

"Oh have you seen a kid around here that be with tae and mani ?" He asked.

"no , I haven't saw any of them around lately." Frank said putting his hand on the button under the counter.

"Bet." He said and walked out the door.

"That was zo" I whispered.

"You'll be ight man." He said sitting in the chair by me.

"Okay." I said as the door rung again.

"Aye Frank Where he at." I heard tae as I jumped up real fast with frank.

"Right here." I said going by the door as Frank unlocked it and I went out.

"C'mon , thank you Frank I'll slide back through later." He sad as he walked behind me and we got in the car.

"What me and mani told you about going with folks that's not us ?"

"He-"

"Jay mane ion care about nunnat you know what we tell you all the time, you know what he did to stacey."

"Yea but....when they said I was getting checked out I went to the office and saw him and I was like I can't go with him and the lady was like I do if I know him and he threatened me so I went." I shrugged.

"Heard, you changing schools anyways." He said as we pulled in a unfamiliar drive way.

"Man we moved again." I sucked my teeth.

"Yea now shut up with that shit and go in the house " he said opening the door and we walked in.

"They should be back Frank called tae earlier." I heard my sisters talking.

"I'm backkk." I said jumping out scaring them.

"Don't play like that Jay cmere ." Ray said mugging me as I walked over to her.

"We missed yo bad ass." She said hugging me.

"I missed you too but can you let me go now , my body is kinda sore ."

"Have you even been eating ?" Mani asked as I hugged her

"...no" I mumbled.

"Go in there and find some food and go upstairs and go to sleep." She told me letting go.

"Okay."

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
2:21p.m
_____________

"So shit we woo wop da bam and pulled up on they ass." Yaya said smaking on some pringles.

"Then that ho' went and got her SISTER !" Ray clapped.

"That big b- girlllll." I laughed.

"And I oop." Ju said laughing.

"Yall dumb." Monica shook her head laughing.

"Okay back to what happen so shit everybody out this ho' fighting her big ass , I swear that ho' bit my shoulder."

"That's when I jumped in cause I seen my bitch on the ground." Nyiah said doing a fight motion.

"Bitchhhhhhh ." I dragged laughing.

"So boom all us fighting and we hear sirens and we took off running and shit , like running for our fucking lives."

"Then this dumb ass ho' fell like a white bitch in the movies." Ray said mugging yaya.

"Bitch I got up though."

"Then they call mr to help they dumb asses but I was out with the suga daddy I met the other day." Juju said showing his berkin bag.

"That ho' raw , TAEEEEEE !" I said.

"What man yelling and shit." He said coming in the living room mugging me.

"You ugly as fuck , but I want a new purse for Christmas pleaseeee." I whinned.

"You got money."

"But I want to use your money."

"No , I got other shit to buy ."

"Like what?" I sucked my teeth.

"A new gun , specifically made for you and yo bullshit." He said walking off.

"Hate that nigga." I mumbled.

"Get out yo feels you know he gone get that damn purse." Dearra said.

"Right , ion see why she tripping." Yaya shrugged.

"Who side yall bitches on." I mugged them.

"Team tae." All them said.

"Yall can pick yall casket color with his ass." I scrunched my face up at them.

"This a blicky bitch." Mat said walking in the door with mac nem.

"Its something called a doorbell."

"Tae said wall right in."

"Tell tae I'll punch the fuck out of him and kill him in his sleep." I mugged mat.

"Fuck up , where the rest of they ass at ?"

"Jae jah and tae back there playing the game ."

"HEY TO YALL TOO THE FOCK." mat said rolling his neck .

"Gay." Yaya shook her head.

"Right." Dearra shook her head.

"But you- okay where my daughter ?"

"Sleep now get out my face I'm still pissed off."

"Relationship problems." I mumbled hearing bumping up stairs.

"SIT YALL ASSES DOWN UP THERE." Mac yelled going back there to tae game room.

"We in the ghetto."

**voteeee**

😳yall fin to hate me next two chapters .

Bye hittas' .