74

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Dysha amour Harris|Yaya
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
January 7th ,2021|11:21p.m

"No cause you dumb as fuck thinking I wasn't going to find out nothing-"

"What you mean dawg nothing ain't even happen."

"MAC YOUR LYING LIKE YOU HAVE THIS GIRL PREGNANT PLUS I SEE THE MESSAGES RIGHT HERE AND YOU ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK !" I through his phone at him.

"..."

"Now you quiet ? I'm sick of this with you . All I do is stress stress stress from your fucking acts and you can't even keep it real with me but want me to bring this baby in the world when you playing me over like I'm some thot bro."

"Did I say you was a thot or somethin-"

"Your still not understanding, it's the principle. I go through this with you numerous of times a day. You know how stressed out I am ? Your actions reflect on this child health so therefore if you can't act right ion want this." I wiped my tears.

"Mane you just talking."

"IM NOT THOUGH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HURT YOU PUTTING ME THROUGH NIGGA , YOU ACT LIKE A LI ASS BOY LIKE MAC GROW THE FUCK UP , I BEENHERE FOR YOU SINCE DAY FUCKING 1 I BEEN BY YO SIDE SINCE YO FOLKS GOT KILLED. I BEEN HERE FOR YOU BEFORE ANY OF YHE BITCHES YOU PLAYING ME FOR MAKING ME LOOK STUPIDDD !" I walked in the bath room closing the door pulling my pants down sitting on the toilet.

Ion deserve nun of this.

"Man you making it seem like I'm the bad person in the situation moe." Mac said at the door.

"Mac im done talking , we done and over with." I said wiping myself and saw blood on the tissue.

"I got to be tweakin'" I shook my head standing up looking in the toilet full of blood as my stomachs tarted cramping.

"ITS ALWAYS FUCKING SOMETHING ." I busted out crying calling mani.

"Hello." She said groaning.

"Look." I flipped the camera.

"What the fuck you serious ?"

"Dead serious, me and mac was just arguing and I guess my stress just got over me , like I don't know what to doo mani." I cried.

"Where he at now?"

"In the room."

"Okay im.on the way to take you to the hospital.  That's not right at all how he just be treating you." She said hanging up and I flushed the toilet leaving out.

"Don't tell nobody to come to my fucking house."

"Bitch stoo fucking talking to me , you made me lose my child dumb ass bitch." I said punching him.

"Yo chill , fuck you mean lost yo child. Yaya stop playing with me dawg."

"Why would I play about that , just get out my way please."

"No."

"Mac MOVEEEEEE." I pushed him off me walking out the room slamming the door behind me.

________________
Justice Demonquil Clyde|juju

"Boo ain't nobody trying to scam you,  I'm just trying to go home to my people." I mugged alex.

"You think you slick huh ? These games you played with these other niggas done for ju baby." He said sitting by me.

"Ion play games I make fast money , they buy me things on their own sweetie just like you took me out on this cruise and your mad because I want to go home to my folks ? It doesn't work like that sweets." I waved him off.

"Oh really ?" He said taking some out his pocket as I felt some cold press against my head.

*** vote***
Cliff hanger I know this chapter short.
I just came from a basketball game and I'm tired as hell .
Hopefully I can upload a lot Friday-Sunday.
Bye hittas 🏌🏽‍♂️.