27

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Deontae Malik White|Tae
---------------------------------------------
Chicago, Illinois
January 31st ,2020| 5:00p.m

"They still haven't been back here ?" Ms.stacey asked me with the twins behind her.

"Nah I been here since one and nobody been back here , everybody left but they coming back later or tomorrow I guess." I rubbed my face with my hands.

"I know this alot on you Deontae, we just have to hope for the best Amani is a fighter. Until now just don't stress over all of this okay ?" She looked at me seriously.

"I can't not stress this , I see her everyday G , and losing her if gone be hell , she kept me on track From doing these drugs I used to do. Without mani imma be lost as fuck and you telling me not to stress the situation." I shook my head.

"I get where you coming from tae , I'm saying the more you worry and stress about what shes going through in that hospital room just giving you negative thoughts and making you feel like she's going to leave you . I promise mani wouldn't leave nor trade your for the world as much as she talk about you. All I'm saying is just hope for the best."she hugged me.

"Heard." I hugged her back

"Now call me when you get some news I got to go to work , yall be good." She kissed the twins forehead.

Don't even feel like being bothered.

"Umm Amani immediate family?" A nurse walked to me confused.

"Yea." I stood up.

"Ms.Greene's surgery went great, shes just in a slight coma, because she went into shock and blacked out from when she had first gotten shot. It good that you brought her in time because the bullet could have traveled and had her paralyzed. She should be awake within the next 1 or 2 days , but your welcomed to go back there and see her and talk , she can still hear you but she can't talk to you back." She smiled and walked off .

"Come on" I grabbed both kai and kayla hand and went back to mani room see all types of tubes and wires connected to her.

"Sit right there." I pointed to the couch and they sat there and I put the TV in cartoon for them and pulled a chair by mani bed and stared at her.

Amani Monae Greene|Mani

I don't know what to feel or where I'm going I just hope I'm waking up to see my folks again.

"You must learned yo damn lesson." I had a blurry as vision but recognized the voice that was talking to me.

"Ahmod?"

"Wassup baby sis."

"I just couldn't see no more violence going on with them , if I lost somebody else who knows what would happen with me I just-"

"I always told you you can't always be the person to run to save everybody problems and you had to find that out the hard way no matter how many times I put them words in yo head , you living for YOU not nobody else."

"I know but-."

"Ain't no butts , you don't want to end up like me and ced mani , I'm just talking to you by chance right now before you make anymore mistakes , Mat knows what's going to happen in the future of all of yah and I do too , but you not gone make it to what God has planned for you if you keep running to peoples problems to help then when you can barely help yo own self."

"You right but what if I don't make it mod."

"Don't even talk like that , if one of us was gone be successful it was going to be you , you living until yo time due , don't let this one mistake fuck you up and give you negative thoughts because if you think negative you not fighting for yo life to stay in the world and to wake up out of that coma."

"I missed you mod I really did moe it's just been a lot going on and I just don't know what to do at this point."

"I see it all , but believe me when I tell you, you got a bright as future ahead don't fuck it up I love you." His voice faded away and I heard another familiar voice talking.

"Ion even know what the fuck to say moe." Juan voiced boomed.

"I know-."

"Mani you don't know , what tae ,Mat , & the gang got going on if not yo buisness, it's nothing you could solve at that moment , if you jump in front of guns being fired you was expected to be laying in this hospital bed. As many talks me and you have you know that wasnt yo place . I understand you don't want to lose tae or Mat from violence but they don't want to lose you from violence. Tae and Mat doing this to protect yah and you getting in the way hurting yo self. They got they back you just need to be ready for what comes your way in the future when that road does get rocky. Like mod told you , you can't solve everyone's problems. It's up to you to not give up on yourself and to wake up out of this coma. But make sure your tell them hot heads , they ghetto angels watching over them , just don't make no dumb decisions In them streets. And promise me , what ever is come in you and Tae direction don't fold on him. I love you Boa." His voice faded away leaving me in deep thought.

They telling me to prepare for the future si what the fuck is going to happen.

"Mani ion even know what the fuck to do at this point , seeing you laying right here making me want to empty every clip I got in any nigga I see in these streets, all I know is that you can't leave me you righteous all I got besides my momma nem , I understand we do argue everyday and break up every other hour but you for me and I'm for you and I failed to realize and believe that until I seen you laying on that ground with blood coming out of you. Shit ian even capping that hurt a nigga , but I just need you to wake up out of this coma and not leave me." Tae voice spoke.

Deontae Malik White|Tae
8:21p.m

"This didn't even suppose to happen like this. If anything I should be in this hospital bed." I held mani hand.

"But this shit just made me realize I wasn't on my shit and that I was lackin' and niggas was watching , but ian trippin' you gone make it through this . I love you ."

First time saying that shit.

Somebody knocked on the door. "Excuse me visiting hours are over , their from 8am to 8pm." a nurse came in changing mani IV.

"Come on." I picked kayla up cause she was sleep and grabbed kai hand and walked out getting on the elevator and pressed 1.

Nigga never be sleepy.