84

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 3rd ,2021|2:15p.m

Instagram

Somuchmanii

❤️Liked by YounginYaya_ Jst

❤️
Liked by YounginYaya_ Jst.Nae ArabianRay Ozone.mac Indian.nyiah KillaJah and 8,327 others
Somuchmanii I'll give you the world 💞.
Comments disabled

ArabianRay

❤️Liked by Erica

❤️
Liked by Erica.e KillaJah Ozone.mac Indian.Nyiah Dearra.Bow Monica.Doll Jst.nae 773.Mat and 9,318 others
ArabianRay oh, you haven't heard 💅🏿?
Comments Disabled

"Jay go get some napkins and some ketchup." I said sitting moura car seat in the booth at McDonald's.

"Unt unt get y'all asses back over here". I pointed at Kayla and Kai.

"Mm!" Kai call his self getting a attention with me crossing his arms.

"Get out my face and sit down somewhere Kai". I eyed him.

"Me no want to sit." He shook his head at me.

"Jaylen get yo brother before I beat his ass." Jay walked over with napkins ketchup as I put they food on the table off the tray.

"Fuck around and play over this food watch ion cook shit." I eyed Kayla as she eyed me eating fries as Ray,Yaya, Nyiah,Dearra and Monica walked in.

"Where nae?"

"She at work."

"Oh damn." I ate a fry.

"I need y'all around me at all times though foreal . These folks keep the eating to snatch me up where ever I'm at and y'all know ion go nowhere without them with me."  I drunk some sprite holding my chest.

"They still ain't gave you a court day ?" Monica looked confused.

"Yea February 8th and that's when tae get out the hospital." I rubbed my face in frustration.

"Don't stress it." Dearra rubbed my back putting kydra down.

"I'm not it's just if I don't beat this case imma be in there locked up for life ,I can't leave them like this my baby only 2 months."

"Girl you gone beat this case don't worry about nun of this shit." Ray hugged me as the door ringed and we heard sirens.

"Fuck." I said as tears rolled down my face.

"Don't worry mani it's gone make you seem guilty." Nyiah whipped my face as polices bust in and everybody got down as they pushed ray nem off of me slamming me on the table putting me in hand cuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent !"

"Please get off of me." I said calmly.

"Don't move or talk miss.greene".

"What's going on get off my sister !" I heard jaylen yelling as Kai and Kayla was crying ass ray took them out the door.

"Jay come on !" Yaya yelled at him as the police put me in the car.

"FUCKKKK !" I yelled.

Deontae Malik White
____________________

"Aye dawg fuck is you doing." I mugged jah pouring a lot of power aid in his cup.

"You said I can get some bitch."

"Some nigga not a fucking cup ." I eyed him.

"Dumb fuck I still got a cup ,  mani been by here ?"

"Null , she called me not to long ago she was getting jay nem food."

"I'm all in this Ho'." Jae ,Mat, and Mac came in.

"Y'all niggas weird." I shook my head.

"When her court day ?"

"February 8th when I get out of this hoe but imma go to her court day and then body a nigga."

"He still talking shit ?" Jae laughed.

"Buddy thought he killed me and mani killed his cousin trell and he think he finna move funny , I'm already knowing what he finna try to do and if he touch my momma imma kill him in front of his daddy and kill that nigga too."

"Focused."

"Hello." Mat answered the phone.

"Holon say that shit again." He our Dearra on speaker as I turned the tv down.

"So basically we sitting in McDonald's talking about he court day and polices just bust in and take her . We on the way to the hospital with Kai nem but I guess they keeping her until the 8th and she can't have visitors and I find that dumb as fuck." Dearra spoke.

"Ight bet we'll see y'all when y'all get here." He hung up.