26

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
January 31st,2020|9:21a.m

At this point I don't know what to do with my life , everyone have just been taking L's day by day

At this point I don't know what to do with my life , everyone have just been taking L's day by day. Mac brother, pops, & OG got killed recently,  I just hope my folks not next, but today Juan funeral and I'm going to try my best to stay strong for him rest up JuJu.

"Bae , can you get me that brush Kaiser nem had yesterday from off the dresser." I looked in my vanity mirror fixing my lash.

"Hm." He gave it to me and sat back on the bed .

Tae haven't been in the talking mood so I'm not even fin to bother him.

I grabbed the brush and applied some highlights on my nose tip and bridge and some on my cheek bones and upper lip , and some lipgloss.

It feels so dead

I got up and put on a red body con dress , some black heels , my black mini Chanel hand bag , some studded earrings  , a necklace and fixed my nose ring.

"You ready?" I looked at tae and unplugged my flat irons.

"Do we got to go mane." He sat up and looked at me for a while.

"I mean , yes of course,  if you don't go your going to feel bad that you didn't.  I understand that your trying to hide your emotions about Juan death but in the end all of it is going to have to come out Deontae. I tell you plenty of times to talk to me about your problems , not shut me out. I know exactly how you feeling at this point ." I huffed and stood in front of him.

"Its just alot been on my mental lately , every body dying left and right and ion know who might be next."

"I get where you coming from , just think positive about all of this that's going around we can talk about this when we get back." I kissed his forehead.

"Yall ready." Mat knocked in the door and we walked out.

"Hope it don't be no shit at this funeral." Mac mumbled as we walked outside and saw a limo pull up.

"I was fin to ask who driving but I forgot we part of the immediate family." Ray put her purse on her shoulder.

"Fin to be a long day." I blowed air out my mouth and climbed in the limo .

"Everybody in ?" Mac asked as the driver closed the door and I nodded.

Everyone just so silent .

I watched videos of juan wiping my tears.

"I remember when ju had climbed the tree just to get Ms.Parker cat from up there and fell and broke his leg." Mac mumbled and everyone laughed.

"That day was funny as fuck no cap." Mat chuckled.

"Man I remember he snatched my burger and slammed it on the floor and tae beat his ass." I laughed wiping more tears .

"Nigga wasted my damn money." Tae mumbled.

Nothing was lightening his mood.

------------------------------------

"At this moment if anyone want to share their remembrance with or of Jujuan Demoquil Harris." The speaker stepped from the podium and a pregnant girl waddled up to it.

"I know you all may not know me..." she trailed off sniffing.

"Me and Juan had a great bond, he didn't want me exposed to his life and problems but I was aware of them all...we had our lowkey relationship noone knew about not even his close friends that's here today , only his mom and sister knew what we had going on...I truly miss him I just want to tell you all me and him are expecting a daughter to be brought in this world in about 2 we-."she broke down crying and Ms.Dyani went and comforted her.

"Jujan had secrets I see." Mac whispered to us.

"Sorry for that yall , but we are expecting a daughter in 2 weeks February 9th, the last thing we talked about was names for her and we decided to name her Hope Chantel Harris. All of you are welcomed to the baby shower this Saturday. " she walked off wiping her tears.

"I can imagine her pain." I shook my head and watched Mac go up to the podium.

"Of course most of yah know me as Mac cousin or brother, me and him was mad close , I'm talking about we was Gang. Tae , Juan, mat , and I  grew up together from Pampers righteously. Many folks say niggas or thugs show no emotion but this really eating me having to bury four of my folks in one week." He huffed in the mic.

"I remember all the days we use to go in Frank store and just chill with Frank after school and eat every snack that was in there." He chuckled.

"One thing about my patna' he was never scared of a bullet and always had a personality,  and was one of the realist niggas I knew , he taught me stuff i never knew about and I did the same . Long live you Juan." He walked off and left out the room as everyone watched him and Mat & tae got up too.

"Lord, I will be right back." I got up and left out trying to see where they went but didn't see nun of them then I heard gun shots and ran outside seeing bullets flying .

" STOPPP WHAT ARE YALL DOING." I ran by them trying to push them out the way.

"Move Amani." Tae pushed me to the side still shooting at 4 niggas with Mat.

"THIS NOT SOLVING NOTHI-." I looked down and felt Blood rushing down my leg hearing the gunshots die down and every thing went black.

Deontae Malik White|Tae

"BITCH ASS NIGGAS." I emptied my clip on a nigga and looked and saw mani fall on the ground and ran over there.

"AMANI." I checked where she was bleeding from and saw Blood on her side through her dress and checked her heart feeling that she was still alive.

"MAC CALL SOMEBODY." Mat yelled .

If she leave me ion know if I can live nomo.