90

if any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene |mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 14th ,2021|4:32a.m

""Hello, this is your captain speaking

""Hello, this is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard. We are presently flying at on our flight from Chicago to Bora bora . We are expecting a smooth flight and anticipate an on-time arrival in Bora bora at 3:47 PM GMT. We hope you enjoy your flight."

"Mmcht it's too early for this." I sat by the window with moura as Tae sat on the side of me .

"Shut up with all that shit , matter fact take Yo ass back to sleep." He mugged me.

"Don't show yo ass on this plane." I eyed him as ray and jae passed by us and sat in the seats behind us .

"Man wall up." Jah mugged nae .

"I know you see people trying to sit down in front of me now shut up." She say by the window in the second seat on the side of us.

"Yaya on this hoe" yaya sat in the seats next to us with mac.

"Where Ray, Jae, Matt,  and dearra nem?" I looked around.

"They in the back with Monica and niya nem." Tae said.

"Ohh well I'm going to sleep ." I looked down at moura sleeping in my arms.

"Should have been did that." Tae laud his head back on the seat yawing.

"Whatever wake me up when we land."I leaned my head to to said closing my eyes.

3:30p.m
_________________

""Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you." The pilot spoke on the intercom as Tae woke me up and moura crying .

""Flight attendants, prepare for landing please
Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing."

"Give me my damn child"I said snapping my seat belt and took her from him.

"You should have been get her spoil ass." He mugged us.

"You're the reason she spoil now the fuck." I eyed him.

"Ight man you got it." He waved me off getting on his phone.

"I know that's real." I looked out the window as we landed .

"Pass me my fucking purse you finna piss me off already." Ray said behind us talking to jae loud as hell.

"Heyy fat mama." I looked down at moura as she smiled back at me.