67

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
December 9th,2020|9:12a.m

_______________

"The fact that my brother still missing and you just getting home without him is pissing me off." I eyed tae as he closed the door.

"Mannnn here you do , if I told you I know where Jay at why you stressin' it moe ?"

"My brother can get killed or be dead already , them same niggas killed my momma and tae I swe-."

"Shit that's to late for them they fin to take this L turn the TV on." He shrugged walking in the living room.

"What you do now." I sighed sitting on the couch Turing the TV on the news.

"You think this a joke , if you killed somebody what if they try to kill ja-"

"Two women shot and killed on last Sunday bodies have been iden-."

"TAE ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY !" I yelled Turing the TV off .

"Mane chill out." He sucked his teeth looking at me.

"Tae your not getting the point."

"I got him." He said walking out the door.

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐁𝐚𝐞💗👭🏽
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾

"Did you see this bullshit?" Ray said flipping the camera on the tv.

"Yup , ion know why they think this is a game their playing with lives." I said as she flipped the camera back.

"You heard from mat ?"

"No but I'm pretty sure he knows ."

"So zo have Jay ?"

"Yup I'm trying to find a way to get my brother back and tae just killing his family making it harder to get jay back." I rolled my eyes as he came back in.

"Imma try to go to BR and see wassup."

"You and trell still talk ?"

"No , we haven't communicated since the day I left."

"Oh but no ion need you to go down there and get hurt."

"You right , hopefully tae nem get some sense ."

"Fuck up." Tae said.

"shut up bitch and find our brother." She said hanging up.

𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚✌🏽

𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗍 , 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇. 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖮𝖭 𝖸𝖮 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤
10:26 A.M