54

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
April 21st,2020|7:32p.m

"What yah tryna do its boring." I sighed eating in the camera reading g comments on my live.

𝐌.𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝖺𝖾

773.𝐌𝐚𝐭 ^

𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡.𝐱𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 🤣👏🏼

"Yah gone get me killed but imma do it and just sit my phone somewhere so yah can just hear him."

Still hiding this pregnancy

I put the phone flat on the island and went to the freezer and got out some tilapia and opened it gagging.

"He fin to be so mad." I shook my head putting it on my butt and between my legs outside my leggings and threw it away and went back to my phone.

"Yah so he playing the game and I just rubbed tilapia on me." I made a stank face.

ArabianRay bitchhhhhhh he finna blow on yo ass💀

CarmanDenise RIP manii✌🏽

"Omg yah I'm scared." I said walking up stairs around the corner to me and tae room seeing him still playing 2k and sat my phone face down on the dresser.

"Tae baeeee." I cheesed going by him.

"..."

"Tae." I sucked my teeth watching him play.

"What."

"I want to do some todayy." I sat on the edge of the chair.

"Mani."

"Whatt."

"It's late as hell and you want to play." He eyed me.

"No, ion want to play I want to fuckkk, so let's go." I pulled him.

"Aye imma hop on later gotta handle some." He said Turing the game off.

If only he knew.

I walked over to the bed and sat at the edge waiting on tae.

"You taking to long." I wined.

"Shut up damn." He walked over towards me and pushed me back on the bed kissing from my neck to my stomach at stopped.

"Amani get up moe." He sucked his teeth.

"What I do." I scrunched my face up sitting up.

"Nothing I'm tweakin'." He shook his head and laid me back down pulling my leggings down pushing my legs to my chest going down to my pussy and got up coughing.

Please don't die lord forgive me

"Tae what is you doing." I scrunched my face up.

"Man mani you fucking stank like a oder." He held is nose.

"You tweakin'." I pulled my pants up going by him.

"Man cmere." He picked me up and smelled down there.

"Yea ian tripping , yo you need to go fix that shit or something." He pushed me in the bathroom shaking his head.

"I don't smell nothing." I put my hand down there and smelled it.

Fucking sea.

"You smell like a nasty ass sea creature and think that shit cute and want me to fuck ?"

"Bae you can just fuck forget the foreplay." I pulled him to me.

"Ian with that shit and you know it go fix that mani like deadass moe, like the shit stank and ion even like fucking SEA FOOD." He said Turing his game back on.

"Hold on." I went to smell him and held my nose stepping back.

"Unt unt bae that's you" I shook my head with my shirt over my nose.

"Hell nawl that's yo fishy ass." He scrunched his face up.

"Wowwww , im butt hurt." I sat on the bed fake crying.

"Shit my nose is too how the fuck you fishy and don't even have p-"

"okayyyyyyyyyy!" I yelled over him.

"Ain't no damn okay you need to fix that shit go shower we can get in together." He sat down in the chair playing 2k.

"No because I took a shower." I grabbed my phone off the dresser sitting on my bed as I flipped the camera around to him.

"Shiddd not smelling like that." He shook his head laughing.

"Okay shut up it's just a prank." I rolled my eyes.

"Nawl yo ass really smell like that we not fucking nomo."

"No cause look." I showed him the instagra live comments and he slapped my phone out my hand.

"Now you doning to much." I picked it up mugging him ending the live going in the bathroom to take a shower doing my hygiene and got out walking back in the room putting on some clothes.

"Bae but foreal, all jokes aside we got to talk." I sat on the bed scrolling on Instagram.

"About what." He said fed the fuck up.

"Sydney...and her issues, so turn the game off or pause it this gone be real quick."

"Yo hold up." He said getting up.

"Talk." I locked my phone putting it on the bed.

"So you know mac and yaya is raising her and Ced baby..and she really want her son and Mac won't let her see him because she got back on that shit...."

"What that got to do with us." He scrunched his face up.

"I want to help her get rehad , she would clear up and shit but she just don't have the type of money to go to rehab." I played with my fingers.

"Mannnn." He rubbed his face.

"You and mac can go half in , it's not like you spending money that you can't get back."

"Ight." He went and got back on the game.

"Okay." I cheesed texting yaya.

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ❤

So I talked to tae about it , I convinced him to go half in with Mac for her reliability. So there for I hope she don't be playing ,because tae will kill her ass. So just tell Mac that he going half in.

Ok bet fs tae finally the nice guy , unless you did that sucky 3.0 on his ass but I'll tell her to meet us Tomorrow to talk.

LMFAOOOO bye , ian have to do nun of that ho'✌🏽.

I clicked off me and her message threads as Jay ran in here with his nose bleeding.

"What the hell happen to you ?" I jumped up fast.

"Kai threw the car at me." He sniffed holding his nose.

"Come in here." I took him in the bathroom.

70+ votes.