87

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene |mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 12th ,2021|10:32a.m

"Move yo dumb ass out my way

"Move yo dumb ass out my way." I mugged jah.

"I'll trip yo ass up." Jumped at me.

"Ouuu Im so scared." I sat on the couch taking moura out the car seat.

"Shut yo ass up damn." Mat came out the kitchen.

"Shut yo dirty ass up." Dearra mugged him.

"Right." I played with moura agreeing with dearra.

"I can dance like Michael jackson- ,damn I knew I smelled some Mac walked in holding his pants mugging me.

"Eat a dick the fuck." I scrunched my face up at him.

"Go eat Tae dick up the fuck " He jumped at me.

"I already do love and he enjoy it." I laughed .

"Sickkkkk ." drell shook his head as tae came out of mat bathroom.

"Bitch stop speaking on me." He eyed Mac

"Fuck up pussy."

"Nigga show me pussy on bro I'll light yo shit right now fuu." Tae sat his phone in my lap walking up to Mac.

"First of all both of y'all- what the hell." Nyiah mouth dropped as they started fake fighting.

"Y'all weird as fuck." Yaya laughed eating some hot Cheetos.

"Me not stoopid like u bishh." Kai stomped at deterrior.

"Move nigga." He mushed his head back.

"You move punk."

"That li nigga bad as fuck." Drell laughed.

"Aye who rolling up ?" Mat  came from out the back.

"Shidd ion know ." Jah shrugged .

"I said I was dumb fucks." Tae got the sack and went to the kitchen table to roll.

"Welp that's me and moura que to go to the back." I got up with moura going to the back in mat and dearra room .

"Heyyy stink." I laid moura on her back playing with her feet as she giggled as I sat her up propping her up on the pillow as I turned on the tv and put it on moana as Kayla bust through the door crying.

" Nini Tate thrower a rock at me !" She said holding her finger covered in blood.

"Come here ." I sat up putting my slides on walking her to the bathroom sitting her on the toilet.

"Tate and Kai bring y'all bad asses here !" I yelled out the door as I heard them running.

"What ." Kai eyed me.

He act to much like mod .

"Go in there and watch moura on the bed for me. Tate bring yo ass in here." I closed the door as I got a cold rag and wiped the cut on Kayla hand.

"What yo uncle told you about throwing them damn rocks ?" I eyed him.

"To not throw them." He shrugged.

"So why the fuck you throwing them ?"

"She hit me in the back."

"That's when you come tell somebody in the house not throw a rock at her boys don't hit girls." I put the bandaid on Kayla hand , helped her off the toilet , and opened the bathroom door.

"I know but she-"

"You heard what I said . Y'all either going back outside or staying in her with me to watch this movie and take a nap."  I walked back on mat nem room

" me going back outside." Kai hopped off the bed leaving out.

"Me too." Tate left out as skylar came in rubbing her eye.

"You sleepy ?" I asked her sitting her on the bed and then Kayla as she nodded.

"Go over there and lay down." I sat back on the headboard and rocked moura to sleep.

"Why the boys got tattoos and the girls don't ?" Kayla loud ass mouth asked.

"You loud for what , I know you see moura sleep ." I eyed her.

"Oh." She whispered laying back down as I laid moura between me and Kayla .

Instagram

YounginYaYa_

Liked By ArabianRay Thatssoshayshay

Liked By ArabianRay Thatssoshayshay._ and thousands of others
YounginYaya_ I thinkkkk....🥴👉🏽👈🏽.
Comments Disabled

* voteee , comment and share*
Sorry I left y'all waiting but this time for real I'm back and on my shit !

Any thoughts about this virus and the states being closed and shit ? (