22

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Deontae Malik White|Tae
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
January 21st,2020|7:16p.m

"Bae do we really have to do this." Mani sat on Mat couch playing with her fingers.

"Mani yes bruh." I put a clip in fwo glocks and gave one to mani and the other to yaya.

"Yall should be able to handle them 9s." Mat put his AR and Beretta on the table.

"We just waiting on jah and juan." I shook my head.

"Them niggas always late for something." Mac came in the living room with a double cup and I looked at him crazy.

"Say jhit that better not be what I think it in in that cup." He looked in the cup and gave me a stupid look.

"Oh ight." I nodded and sat by Amani and she laid on me.

"Get up with all this baby shit , at times like this you gotta be serious and on yo shit no comfort zone or slacking you might feel pressured but you got to do this shit." She sat up and put her face in her hands on her knees.

"So when all this shit will blow over because I miss my nigga." Yaya mugged mac.

"Fuck that nigga he cheating anyways." He bucked at her.

"He not shut up."

"Yea ight."

"Both of yall shut the fuck up." I looked at jah and Juan nem walking in.

"Everybody here , bet let's head out."

Amani Monae Greene|Mani

1 hour later

"Yah just gott get the 2 main niggas out and we got the rest." Mac Mat and and tae got out the car and I climbed in the front seat and yaya climbed in the passenger.

"So how the fuck we gone get these niggas to come with us?" Yaya looked at me.

"Ion even know I got to think." I pulled up in front of desanto crib and got out with my purse knocking on the door.

Hopefully they can't tell it's me with all this makeup on cause whew all hell would break loose.

"Who is it." He opened the door

"I need a gram , two .5's , a sack of loud and 2 back woods."

"Bet forshoo come in."

It stank like fuck

" what's yo name shordy" one if the dudes asked yaya.

"Tameika."

"Shit I know you from somewhere." He stared at her for a minute smoking the blunt.

"Aht . You don't know me boo , I'm not  from down here." She mugged him.

"Oh okay." He slumped down in the couch.

"Here." Desanto gave me all the drugs in a family dollar bag and we left out putting the stuff in the car.

"Okay it's our time."