53

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
April 9th,2020|6:45p.m

Instagram

SomuchManii

❤Liked by 773

Liked by 773.Mat Jasminexboss alexis9 KillaJah zariah.xo ArabianRay YounginYaYa and 9,463 others
SomuchManii 🥺 hoping for the best bae bae.
Comments disabled

"Now yall doing to much." I sucked my teeth watching mac and jah eat a whole box of swiss rolls.

"You said get some to eat."

"Okay that means FOOD, come here Jaylen.

"Yes."

"Go upstairs and get kai and kayla bag please and thank you."he ran up the stairs

"So what time this trial ?" Ray asked.

"8:30."

"So why we up."

"No I never been to sleep,  yall decided to wake up on yall own." I said wiping off the island.

"You need to get some sleep go lay down and take a nap." She stared me down.

"...okay." I sucked my teeth and went to lay on the other couch. "Wake me up at 7." I yawned knowing I can't go to sleep.

"My God baby gone be sick." Mac put his hand over his heart fake crying.

"Who said this was your God baby?" I eyed him real quick.

"OOP." Ju said covering his mouth.

"Go to sleep man." He waved me off.

"Oh okay." I closed my eyes.

-------------
7:21a.m

"Wake yo ass up." Mat yelled in my ear and I punched his ass real quick.

"Damn." He held his eye.

"I'm sorry but don't do no shit like that." I got up stretching going up stairs.

Feel like that trial fin to be some else.

"What yall doing in here." I peeked in kai and kayla room seeing them sleep and left the door cracked going around the corner to me and tae room.

"This was a damn smart choice that I showed at 6." I put my clothes on I had laid out on my bed and went to my vanity to put my lashes on , do my eyebrows , and put on some lip gloss.

"You be- oh never mind Ms. Imgonegetreadyintime." Yaya said coming in my room with nasir.

"They finna think we crazy with all these damn kids with us." I shook my head laughing getting up going down stairs behind yaya.

"You look cute pooh, bump starting to show."

"Cause bye." I laughed going to the couch.

"Okay celebrity mom." Ray said smiling at me.

"Never will I put these bastards clothes on again." Mac walked down stairs with kai and kayla.

"They not bastards don't call them that." I eyed him.

"Why you been mean to me lately." He fake cried.

"Mac shut up." Yaya eyed him.

"Mac shut up." He mumbled mocking her.

"My crew let's go." I said grabbing my keys and my purse going down the hall to the garage door.

"Ion want to driveee." I wined looking at ray.

"Ughhh , give me the damn key mani." She came to the driver side.

"Your the best." I cheesed going to the passenger side, putting kayla in her carseat, and got in as Ray but kai in.

"This fin to be a longggggg as day." She got in signing closing the door.

"Who you telling." I scrolled on my Instagram feed.

---------------

"But your honor , you can spot his tattoos right hear sir." The lawyer makeirra momma had got pointed at the picture that wasn't even tae.

"I object. Your honor I know tae from back to front and fron head to toe. Those aren't his tattoos nor does he have one on his hand and he doesn't hold a gun like that." I stood up looking at the lawyer.

Lying bitch.

"You have a point there Ms.Greene , can you bring out Mr.White please." He nodded towards the officer.

"They acting like he gone shoot this bitch up." Mac mumbled as they brought tae out with cuffs on.

"Mr.white is there tattoos on your left and right hand ?"

"No." He said mugging makeirra momma.

He finna kill her if his case get dismissed.

"There's specifically tattoos here your honor." The lawyer spoke up.

"You have no evidence to say he committed this crime there for case closed." He banged the gavel and everyone stood up clapping.

"FOREVER FREE MY BRO'S."MAT YELLED as we left out waiting on tae.

75+ votes
Comment

I know this is short but ian want tae to go out to long , that's my dawg forsho.

But anyways now shit fin to pop off pooh.