24

I'm taking you back to court , I am not finna be doing this with your stupid ass. (Tamia)

Tamia I didn't do anything to you, I just came to get Dior( Chaz)

No you came to started some shit, you know I have a new man and you want to pop up on days that you're not allowed to( Tamia)

I don't care about you having a man , I just wanted to see my daughter. I didn't receive your messages about you not working Wednesday, I'm sorry about that ( Chaz)

Whatever , she needs new clothes and shoes because she's getting to big for the ones she has, so I need you to sent me some cash to take her shopping when my boyfriend get off.( Tamia)

Okay how much ( Chaz)

3000 (Tamia)

Okay but can I come bring her some stuff today(Chaz)

Yes (Tamia)

Okay thank you 🙏🏾 I just sent it to your cashapp(Chaz)

Yup thank you ( Tamia)

I'm wrong for reading his messages but it was by a mistake .
He asked me to order the little girl some outfits off this site I get my nieces things from , so I used his phone.
I asked him did he know what size and he told me to just look in the messages between him and her.

So as he's showering I'm ordering and now reading the messages.

A few weeks ago he sent the bitch 2500 for her rent , like why are you sending her any money? That's why you pay child support, so basically she getting like 8g from him a month sometimes and I don't think that's right.

Reading a few more messages , she had me hot.
She was begging for the dick and he rejected her, that was the week he couldn't see the girl at all.

Man this hoe stupid, I thought closing the messages up and begin ordering the baby clothes.

Watching him get out the shower, I loved to rub oil on him before he got dress.

Grabbing the oil , I walked into the bedroom .
Kissing his back I knew why this bitch was upset.
She fucked up and lost a King.
Massaging his shoulders and back he loved the massages, lay down I cooed as I stood in front of him with just a pair of boy shorts on.

Laying on his stomach I sat on him as I massaged his strong shoulders and back.

Umm he moaned as I did his legs down to his feet.
Turn around I demanded .
Turning around the dick stood up , he was rock hard .
Removing my panties, I knew he wanted me like I wanted him.
Straddling his dick, I sat right on him.
Ummmmm fuck he said as the wetness of my pussy and the tightness of her took of his rock hard dick.

Making love he was definitely the man of my dreams.
I loved the way he did my body and I loved the way he used my body as he gave me all of him.

Releasing in me , I totally forgot to make him wrap up. We was caught in the moment.
The moment that may make us or break us.

Falling asleep on his chest I don't know how that bitch did this man wrong.
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Hi mommy, I cooed as I enter my parents house, my parents stayed in Mississippi now.
I was off for a few weeks so I decided to come visit my parents for a couple of days.

I wanted Chaz to come but it was to early and I didn't want him to think I was moving to fast even though I wanted them to meet him, I know for a fact that my daddy would love him being he is retired Military man. But I'll wait til the holidays to bring him around.

I was the only girl out of 5 , the oldest also . So you know I had a lot on my shoulders growing up. My momma didn't understand that I didn't want to be in the military, she kinda of force me to join and I did at 19 , I didn't hate it but it's very hard to take orders and be on my best all the time.

When I was 18 I got pregnant by this really rough drug dealer name Alonso, he was very whorish and had 10 kids already . We was 10 years apart, so one day I was trying to leave this nigga and he beat my ass, this bitch beat the baby out of me literally.

After that he went to jail for attempt murder and murder on a unborn child. At that point I knew I had to do better by myself, I didn't want no nigga hitting me or touching me so I didn't date, if I was with a dude it was friends with benefits and that wasn't a lot because people gain feelings.

So who is this nigga you on Facebook with? My brother asked.
We was literally 11 months apart and he swear he was the oldest. We didn't always see eye to eye, he felt he could say anything to me and I wasn't on that bullshit so we didn't talk as much. He was married at 18 because he got a girl pregnant and my dad made him marry her.

Why are you so nosy? I asked him as I looked at him sideways.
Because I'm your brother and because you post on Facebook, if you didn't want me asking questions you should not of post the nigga, he meanly said as I just rolled my eyes at him.

So you dating? My mom asked .
Umm yes I replied looking at her.
How old? 32
Kids ? 1
What does he do for a living? She asked
He's retired military and he owns his own restaurant.
Umm so why we didn't get the pleasure of meeting this man? She asked as I just looked at her.

Momma I don't know, I wasn't ready to bring him around y'all, I admitted as my dad just looked at me.

Umm okay I guess, she dryly said .

Like I'm pretty sure if I tell him to fly here he would, but I'm just not ready.