52

Taking you back to court, Jessica yells as I came to pick the kids up from school a week after she showed out at the club.
This time she was in the car with a dude, I don't know if dude was the nigga she cheated with or who but she was tripping for nothing this time.

Dior was to be with us this weekend and you didn't let her come, that's against the judgement she said as the kids get into my truck.
Dior had dance and she wanted to go, I told you that, I said not even looking at her silly ass.

Dior did you have dance? Jessica asked my daughter.
Yes mommy I had dance Saturday and Sunday mommy I told you that before you took us back to daddy Tuesday, Dior said as the kids looked at her.

Looking back at me, she just rolled her eyes and walked off.
Ugh why I have to have stupid baby mommas , shit Tamia was dumb as fuck and now she's acting like her but not as bad , she let me see the kids she just do shit like this.

Taking the kids to their hair/ haircut  appointments. I sat in the lobby as they get fresh.

Hey Chaz, this girl name Nora said .
What's up Nora? I smiled as she looked at me.

Nora was the owner of the salon, her stylists have been doing my kids hair for the past 2 years.
She always looked at me and shit and one time she liked all my pictures on Facebook.
One night I jumped in her inbox on some flirting shit and she read it but didn't reply so I backed up.

She was very pretty, but I didn't know if she was into dudes or not because looking at her page she was in a long relationship with a girl also, so that's probably why she didn't reply to me.

What happen to my fish dinner? She out of the blue asked me.
Looking at her , you never told me when you wanted it, I replied as she smile.
Umm hmmm, I'll be on that side tomorrow, I'm stop by for my free fish dinner, she said as I laughed.

Okay I'll be there, I replied back as Dior comes up front . Awww you so pretty, I cooed kissing her cheeks.
Thanks daddy she cooed back kissing my cheeks.

After getting the kids hair done and  cut, we headed home. Cooking them dinner as they did their home work , I love my kids so much.

9:30
Laying across my bed , my kids was sleep, house was locked up, alarm was on and the dogs was out in their room.
Checking my messages, Jessica had text me to tell the kids she loved them. She had Dior number so I don't know why she texting me.

NoraB : you looked nice today😉
What the hell , I said to myself as I liked the messages.
Me: Thank you , so did you

NoraB: 🥰😍

Me:💯💯

NoraB: why are you single? Where's your kids mom?

Looking at the messages it blew me ah little .
Me: ummm damn lol , I'm divorce . Why are you single?
Waiting for her reply I was curious on why she was texting me back now and not then, maybe she was in a relationship or some shit.

NoraB: oh wow , okay sorry about that . Umm I'm single because my partner wanted someone else lol 😝

Me: Damn , I feel you but that's life

NoraB: I guess , so when are you gonna cook for me one on one? I know you see me looking at you, I know you know I'm crushing on you 🥰😳😒

Damn she got right to the point.
Me: bol damn I ain't know all that but I'll cook for you whenever, let me know when you're free.

NoraB: I'm free when you're free, I have no kids just me and my puppies.

Me: umm okay Saturday good?

NoraB: time and address and I'll be there .

Me : anytime 7128 West Mulberry st.

NoraB: cool I'll see you tomorrow for my fish dinner still , Good night.

Me: Cool , Good night sweetie.

Damn what the hell just happen, I just know I ain't moving fast with nobody else and that's so real.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤭😑😑😑😑

Nora POV (New character 🚨)
I'm Nora Brenton, 29 from Tallahassee fla.
I moved to Eatonville when I was 16 to take care of my granny, who left me money to open my own shop.
I was with Tae for 8 years before we broke up because she wanted more and I couldn't blame her, we was to toxic together anyways.

Dating wasn't something I did but I need to move on and plus I needed to date males to see if that's what I wanted.
It's crazy because I always flirted with this one customer who always brought his kids to my shop.

Dude was nice looking as fuck and a very good daddy, he's kids loved him.
He was really sexy, nice body, low hair cut with deep waves, pretty teeth and a To die for smile.
He was always polite and nice when he came to the shop with his four kids, and he was a boss, he brought us some flyers one day to his restaurants & one of my stylist order a red velvet cake from him and it was busting .
He bump into me one day and I joked with him about hurting me, he apologized but I kept teasing him, I told him he owes me a fish dinner and he always told me to stop by and get it but I was just playing but now I really wanted the meal .

Taking a shower, I felt my body , it safe to say I never been with a man.
Tae and I both are fems but we used our toys so I have  been fucked but never with a real penis.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Next day
1:30
Laughing as soon as I seen him. So you thought I was playing? I asked him as he opened the door for me.
I did he replied as I walked in front of him.
Umm 🤔 okay well I wasn't , I said looking around the nice restaurant he had.

Sitting at the table with him, we laughed and joked.
He told me some of his life story and I told him a lot of mine.
I was impressed that he was military, that was great .
He told me he was divorced and had 3 kids out of that one and he had the oldest child with someone else but her other parent was not alive.
I ordered my fish dinner and now he's walking
Me to my car.

What are you looking for? He asked me out of the blue.
What do you mean? I replied .
Like are you looking for a relationship? He asked as I studied his lips.
Umm not really just a really good friend, if a relationship come out of that then so be it, I said as he nodded his head.

What are you looking for ? I asked.
The same, he replied .
Cool , I replied back as I unlocked my car.

Like that's all I really wanted .