57

You okay? Charm asked me as I vomited.
Yes I replied washing my mouth out .

Today was my first day back to work, Chaz didn't want me coming back to work but I had a business to run.
We was on the rocks for the most part , he said mean shit all the time and I cried or tried to leave but at this point he took my keys and it was like if I was leaving I was leaving the kids and they mean so much to me.
I left the first time and shouldn't of came back because it only got worst.
He told me last week that I looked like I ain't give a fuck about having a nigga because I wanted to wear  sweats all day, I felt I got big and I wasn't trying to look sexy shit, I just had a baby 3 months ago and didn't feel like dress all the way up and shit.

What I didn't like was after a argument he would use sex as a punishment and it's to the point that he was just taking it whenever he wanted to.
The fighting was really me fighting him off me but he was strong as fuck so he still got his way.

Bitch you pregnant? Charm asked as I looked at her.
Sitting on the bathroom floor of my shop with her sitting next to me, I just took like four test that I had my assistant go get and all of them came back positive.

Crying as she call Chaz and go off on him.
I mean she don't even play with him.

15 mins later
Watching him come into the bathroom, she was selling him out like it wasn't nothing .
You think the shit you been doing is cool? Ah bitch who's down for you , you do her so fucking wrong she yelled as he just looked at me.

Not able to get up because I begin to vomiting again.

Picking me up, he carried me outside. Placing me in the passenger seat , he laid the chair back for me.

Crying the whole way home, he rubbed my belly.
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

2 weeks later
Kissing my ass for the past two weeks , he was doing everything for me.
I was hurt that I was pregnant again, I wasn't ready for another child ,King was just 11 weeks .

But I was gonna have the baby and he or she gonna be loved .

I'm sorry, he said as he looked at me.
I swear I will never do anything to hurt you, I want you to know that I fucked up and that I know it, I am sorry for hurting you, I just didn't want to get hurt, I am so sorry, he said as he looked at me.

Okay Chaz, I whispered because I never felt like he would do me like this.
You don't want me anymore? He asked me as I looked him in the eyes.
I do I just want you to do better, I cooed as he nodded his head agreeing.
I hope he gets better, I really do.
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

2 years later (Skipping)
Kissing my lips , I love you babe Chaz cooed as we laid next to each other in Jamaica.
Babe the last 2 years was wonderful, he did a whole 360.
After Dora was born we had this big crazy wedding, I mean it was so nice , he asked me to marry him again and I said yes of course .
The man I felt in love with was back and coming so hard it was crazy.

Your brats are up, I cooed as I hear the kids jumping up and down .
We brought this nice condo in Jamaica, I mean I never thought my vacation house would be in Jamaica.
Like he was definitely my King and I'm happy I decided to stick around to have all of him . And I get that he was damaged goods, I just had to fix him.

Getting out of bed before him, he looked at my body. No it wasn't perfect like  before because I had pushed out two big babies but he loved every inch of me.
He begged for a third one but I told him to give Dora time to be a baby because King got rushed. He was bad as they got but very sweet at times.

It was crazy because he's kids called me Momma Nora and I loved it. Jessica popped up last year very humble, she gave me no issues in fact she thanked me for helping with her kids, she got remarried to some dude she knew back in her home town. She didn't fuss or say to much of nothing to him, If it was any communication she would only talk to me and I loved it like that.

Let me kiss her one more time before we go out there with your children, he asked grabbing me from the back.
Noooo you been kissing her all morning, I said turning to face him.
Hmmm he said laying me down to eat me.
This nigga ate this pussy like she was his favorite thing to do and I loved it. 😝