91

So you still got her on punishment? Jessica asked me 3 weeks later.

Listen she's on punishment until I say she's off, she isn't grown, she ain't finna be no little fast hoe out here fucking and letting niggas or bitches use her, I said as Dior help around the restaurant.
Okay I told her no about the belly ring, she still got it, I told her no crop top, no shirts or clothes that was to sexy for 15 year old and she still put da them on behind my back, I told her if she talk to any little boy let me know, she didn't , he hide that but guess who knew? Her momma and Charm so I tapped her again and she's still on punishment.

Looking at me she just shook her head as I sat in front of her .
If I was home with them this wouldn't be happened, she said as I lend back in the booth.
Jessica was a tease, yes we are divorced been divorced for over ten years almost but it's something about her that keep me on her.

The sex is the best, I mean hands down she had some good pussy and she knew how to take me and all.
She was very smart and beautiful, shit she was a good person and I wish she would of never cheated .

Man you play to much, I ain't finna play with you, I said as she looked at me.
I would come stay with y'all but see you want me to be wifey and I want to go as please , she said as I agreed.

Umm no I don't want that, I want to come suck your dick, let you dick me down with that big strong dick, I want to ride from the back and please you then be able to get up kiss you on the lips and go shopping or take a trip to Hawaii without you getting upset, she said as I looked at her.
Umm you was damn near doing that when we was married, I said as I just looked at her.
No I was going with you and all our kids , I couldn't just go with just us , she lied.
Lies you did a lot of time, wrong ex baby, I said standing up .

Damn you trying to let all the hoes see that thing? She asked as I looked at her.
Man shut up, I laughed fixing my self.
I left the gym to come here, I ain't been home since this morning, I said as she looked at my dick print.
Hmmm my daughter ain't finna be cleaning up behind nobody, she said rolling her eyes and walking towards Dior. Lending against the wall by the corner I watch her go in the register and take out two hundreds and give it to Dior .

Taking the cups from Dior I just shook my head as she grabbed her and made her walk towards me.

She's going home , don't play with me, she said as I just looked at her. She had it, I wasn't finna fight with her.

2 hours later.
I had to replace the money because it was out my business draws and I ain't like to be short.
Lissa left me alone for the most part but she was still eyeing me like a bitch.

Watching Kissy walk in with Ashley I ain't seen this crazy bitch in yearsssssss.
Not even trying to entertain her or Ashley I told Kevin to come holla at them.
All the of the original babies are running good since I got back in play, I made sure the money was flowing and everything was popping, the days was never the same at none of the locations because it was just to much.
The barbecue joint only opened Friday and Saturday.
The first baby was open Monday,Tuesday and Thursday's now.
The Seafood spot only Friday's from 6p to 12 a
And Dior was open Sunday and Wednesday selling real food but 3 days a week for the bar and Wednesday 10 to 4 am for Karaoke.

Not waiting to see what they wanted I walked back to the table I was sitting and finished doing paperwork.
Kevin ain't play with Ashley she was always crazy and shit and I stayed out of the drama .
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

7 p.m
Dior stop playing with me okay? I yelled as I popped her with the belt on her legs. No I didn't tell you you could go any fucking where, I'm your fucking father fuck all that bullshit you talking, I yelled as Jessica cried because I got on her ass to for trying me.

I wish my momma was alive, I wouldn't have to stay with you, I hate you, she cried as she runs upstairs.
Dior what? I said as Jessica covered her mouth.
Dior Dior I yelled so loud it stopped her in her tracks.

That's how you feel?  If that how you feel, you can go to Texas and stay with them motherfuckers who ain't try to protect you, I don't want no child around me that's hates me, I said walking in her face .
You upset because I want you to do good with life, I know how it is to be alone as a child so I made sure you have anything and everything you need.
All I ask you to do is listen to me and you do the opposite, you want to be a nobody then fine, I'm done I said walking off, she hurt the fuck out of me with them words but I was gonna show her that at 15 she ain't no shit and I was booking her a ticket to Texas and let's see how she likes that.

5 a.m
Waking Dior up for her flight I was hurt but ain't no child of mine finna tell me they hate me. I do everything for all my kids for her to say that.
Daddy please I don't want to go, she cried as I waited by the door for her.
To bad you're going I said as she just cried.
Go tell your siblings bye, I nonchalantly said not looking at the tears that was covering her so pretty face.

5:34
Really Chaz ?? Really? Charm cried as Jessica hugged her.
She understand what she did was wrong and she's not gonna do it no more, don't sent her where she don't want to be sent, that's not right, Charm sadly said to me as I met them at the airport to say good bye to her.
Daddy please she cried hugging me, not hugging her back I felt like shit but she said she hate me, so peace ✌🏾.
You have to leave people where they want to be, I am not taking no shit from none of my kids , they have it all and I do so much for them it doesn't make any sense.