No lucky Charm.

So what he's mad at the world? Nora asked me as we walked into my brother's restaurant.
Bitch I don't know, you know I talk to Dior and the kids but he's never home or he's busy so he doesn't talk to nobody, I explained to her as we waited to be served.

Umm well he let me get the kids for this school year, Nora said . Yeah and he let Jessica get the kids for this school year, Dior is the only child home and she's still home schooling because she's 8 months now , I explained as he walks out the back.

Locking eyes with us, we ain't talk in 5 months.
He was mute to everyone and I couldn't help but wonder why? Like I know your baby was pregnant and I know you feel some type of way but why isolate yourself from everyone who loves you.
You knows he's crazy if he let both of his baby mommas get their kids, he never let that happen .

What's up? He said coming to greet us.
Nothing I miss you, I cooed as he hugged me.
Yeah I been busy, he said looking at Nora.

Yeah I see, you done cut everyone off, I said as he looked at me.
I haven't I just been trying to get right, you know I have to help this girl take care of this baby, so I been buying stuff and trying to make sure she has everything she needs , he said as Nora just looked at him.

So you're not having her a baby shower? I asked as we sat down .
Umm nah she got everything she needs and want, I just want her to finish school, he said looking crazy as hell.
She will , she has a good daddy , I said as he looked at me.
Don't feel like it, if she did she wouldn't gotten pregnant he said as I looked at him.

Umm that had nothing to do with you not being a good father, you're the best father , our kids are so smart, intelligent, matters are A1, please never think that, that was a mistake that Dior made not you, Nora said as I looked at him and he looked at her.
You was a great husband to, you did nothing wrong, I know myself personally wish I knew what I knew now and we'll still be married .

You think I knew I had a good man? I knew you treated me good and did everything right but I didn't know how to love you . So please don't never think you're not good enough, your prefect and one day God will show you that, Nora said as he just looked at her and I agreed.
Give me ah hug bruh , I cooed seeing the hurt in his eyes.

Chaz wasn't wrong for being mad, shit I was upset. But he needed to allow us to help him.

After eating lunch with him and Nora I was surprised when they hug and she kissed him. Shocking the fuck out of me . He kissed her back and they kinda got caught in the moment, very weird because she liked girls.

Arriving home Maurice and I was together, very hard at first because I couldn't accept the little boy but I did and now I'm so in love with him.
Maurice been trying to get Chaz to chill with him and Kevin but he wasn't doing it, he wasn't having that shit at all.

Hey how are you? I cooed kissing him as he sleeps in our bed.
He was working a lot because I told him we needed more space now since we had his son.
So he was at their store Most of the day and I know that because I didn't trust him still so I put a gps on his phone and the cars.
Like this nigga left his first wife( me ) for ah bitch, how could I trust him 100%? I couldn't and it's sad because I really love him but the trust is a big thing.

After greeting everyone I showered then went downstairs to cook dinner for him and the kids.

Taking out pork chops, I was gonna make something quick, so I did baked pork chops , yellow rice and cabbage.

Grabbing my glass of wine I went to lay across the sofa but my fucking doorbell is going off as soon as but my glass down.
Who the hell is this? I said as I went to look at my camera.

Jessica?? Ugh hoe what?? I said to myself as I opened the door.

Please help me, she cried as she runs straight in my house.
Bitch what?? I asked in a puzzled tone , as I quickly close my door.
Locking my shit, this shit had me so afraid, like hoe who chasing you??? I thought as I turnt the alarm on.

Oh my goodness Chaz gonna kill me, she cried as she stood in my hallway with blood leaking from her face.
What ?? What the fuck happened I asked As Maurice comes downstairs looking confused.

Charm he is on his way here, he's gonna kill me, Charm I left the kids with Rodney ( her new nigga)
Because I had to work and Chaz was at the restaurant and I didn't want to mess with him.
I get a call from my neighbor saying Chaz Jr. Runs to her house because Rodney had did something to Maeve and Hazel , she say as he telling her what did, Rodney get in his car and leave.

She said she runs over to my house  and Maeve was laying nude on the sofa and Hazel was half dress with wet stuff on her body, so she called the police and Chaz called his daddy.

All I know is when I got to the hospital, they did a rape kit on both girls and they're saying both girls were raped repeatedly. I broke down and I told them everything about Rodney, but Chaz was in a rage and he told me I was gonna die today, when I left the hospital I didn't see him.
As I'm driving out because I couldn't believe Rodney so I was going to see if  he had went back to my house.
As I'm driving Chaz grabbed my neck from the back and started choking me.
Biting him , I was able to get out and run but he got me and we fought .

The next thing I know I'm being dragged into my car, kicking him off me, I was to run until I made it here she cried as someone is kicking at my door.

Looking at Maurice he just looked shocked.

Let me talk to him, I cried as she runs into the hallway bathroom and lock herself in.

Chaz chill out, I said as he looked at me.
Man I'm kill her, he said with his 38 in his hand.
Bruh Maurice said looking at him.

Man this bitch got me fucked up ,he said just dropping to his knees in my doorway as Maurice retrieve the gun and I dropped with him.
My brother just couldn't get a break.

(I write about child molesters and rapers because it's so important . In a lot of African American families the shit happens and nobody reports it or doesn't say anything about it until it's to late, trust me I know. If you have a issue with me writing about it and you feel some type of way the situation or subject please  stop reading my books because I'm gonna keeping putting the topic in and out of my books. )

To be continued...............