80

7 months later
Our daughter just turnt one and I have to say Maurice been the best.
He made sure baby girl had whatever she wanted and needed.
He allowed me to stay in the house with out no fight.

We was cool, like we never talked about our marriage or nothing.
I needed time to get me right, I was tripping hard on him because of my own insecurities.
Even though I grow up with both parents our household was fucked up.
My mom hated my brother because my dad cheated with his mom.
So imagine living with someone who fought their husband for years then started abusing his child once they got custody of him.
My parents never beat me like they did Chaz but if they did it was bad. Like I remember my momma told me if I even smiled at my brother she would make me eat on the floor with him and the dogs.

Shit I remember I gave him a cookie and she asked me how he got the cookie and I told her I gave it to him, she slapped me so hard in the face and made me tell my daddy that he took it , so my daddy beat him for nothing, that's how I don't understand how Chaz get done so wrong , he is really a walking angel .

Then being with my ex for so long, the nigga cheated with whores in my face. I tried to Mimic the females I seen him cheating with to make myself look good but I end up being a whole nasty bitch and actually losing a good man.

Tonight was Chaz's birthday party, it was crazy because My daughter turnt one last Saturday and his birthday is this Saturday . We partied for her and Maurice and I took pictures together but we was just  bm/bd.
Yeah I loved him and I had a crush on him but I ain't try him or nothing.

Getting dress in this cat suit, ah bitch was shitting on a lot of these hoes bodies. I stay in the gym and I danced for a exercise at the Y.
Baby girl made mommy body look good as fuck.

I was sad that Nora had left Florida and was now in Pennsylvania, her shop was still popping but she had her sister Meka run it. I missed my bitch but it was cool, I had Jessica still.

Her and Chaz messed around for a few months but she was now dating some club owner , Chaz was cool with it as long as she did what she had to for my nephew and nieces.
King was here with Chaz and Cora was here every weekend because he sent for her. He said Nora was dumb but that's it.

Damn bitch, Jessica said as She walked into my bedroom.
That ass so fat, she said popping my ass.
Yesss bitch I laughed as I twerk.
Chaz kids was here at my house with his momma who I loved so much, she loved watching Marisa so they y'all just came here.

Girl them heels so bad, Jessica said as I walked out the room.
Thank you babe I cooed .
I knew I looked good but I ain't take that shit to the head anymore.
***********************************************

Lawd, I whispered to Jessica as I looked at Maurice and Mike walk in.
He just got so fine it didn't make any sense and it was bad because I wanted him but I knew I did him wrong.
What's up he said dapping Chaz , Chauncey, Chance and Kevin.
Hey Jess he said side hugging her.
Bitch my panties was already moist just by looking at him if he touch me I might melt.

What's good Charm, he said looking at me.
Hi Maurice I said as he looked at my exposed breast, I was sitting down so he ain't see the whole body babe but when he did I hope he touch her.

Slipping on my ciroc and pineapple juice I relax and enjoyed myself.
Bitch I got to pee, I said to Jessica as she slow danced .
I low key think her and Chaz was still fucking because she was always touching him, like always.

He was now dating around, he ain't have a main lady , he said that can wait .

Standing up, I hear a couple of dudes say damn. Not looking back, I just grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom.
The cat suit was skin tight, my back was out so you seen a piece of my crack and all my back tattoos including his name that I got before we even got married .

Fitting my self , I washed my hands after I used the bathroom .
As I walking out the bathroom, someone grabs my left hand.
Looking Maurice in the eyes , my body melted.
This man just don't know.
Standing in front of him he looked my body over .

This what I don't get, you fucked me up, you blocked me but you act like you don't want to make it up to me, he said as I looked him in the eyes.

You apologize but that was like months ago, after that you don't say nothing . You just look at thats it, he said as he's hands went from my hand to my hips .

How do you want me to make it up? I asked .
Give me some , he said as he licked them lips.

3:47 a.'m
Shhhhhh he demanded as I shook and cried from the head . We ended up to his apartment and before I knew it he was stripping me.
Bend over he instructed, Maurice, please I haven't been touch .
What did I say ? He asked bending me over.
Hold your ankles, he said as I did what he wanted me.
Damn he mumbled as he kissed my ass cheek.
😦 ahhhhh ahhhhh I scream loudly as he is slowly fucking me. Damn he said grabbing a handful of my ass.

Hmmm mmmmm I cried trying to take it all. During birth I was spilt from my Vajayjay to my asshole so I had to get thirty stitches and it felt like I was a V again, as he ripped and beat my walls down.

Trying not to give up, I took the pain, feeling the juices run down my legs to my ankle he had no mercy on me.

I feel stupid but I deserve it all right?