68

Chaz man you better kill me if you cut me, Kevin yelled as Everyone is Trying to make Chaz go back in the house.
Charm just beat the shit out of Kissy hoe ass , I just beat the fuck out of Ashley bitch ass and I don't even fight no more I'm a preacher wife but they wasn't finna jump her ,sorry.

Man don't fucking touch me, Chaz said hitting Noras hand out of his face.
At first I ain't like Nora because she had my nigga, I ain't gonna lie I loved Chaz I just wanted to do dumb shit and that was my fault, the nigga was great, all around type man. But he wanted me to be locked down and I wanted to have fun still so I stepped out .
But I was over it, he was still someone I loved but only because he taught me so much and because of our kids.
And Nora was a sweetheart, my kids loved her so I loved her and we was cool.

Don't do that Chaz I said grabbing Nora from going towards him.
Remember I know this nigga, this nigga put a gun to my head, I knew not to fuck with him when he was mad.
Watching him jump over the staircase , he wanted Kevin bad.

Man what's up? Chaz said running up on Kevin.
Man I ain't finna fight you , Kevin said trying to run From Chaz but Chaz was faster then him.

Man Chaz stop man, Kevin said as he rushed him.
Fighting him, it looked so bad because their brothers, they always been cool, so seeing this had me in tears.

Getting Chaz off of Kevin, they both are strong men but Chaz was a little stronger.
You gonna fight me? Kevin scream as he flipped out.
Nigga fuck you, Chaz said sitting on the table with everyone in front of him.
Talking like a bitch, nigga I never fucked her, Chaz yelled.
Man I said you fucked her or her sister , meaning I ain't know which one, Kevin yelled.

Fucked her or sister when?? Nigga I been married twice , before then I was with ah bitch and before them I was fucking around with this hoe ass bitch, that's been the last 12 years of my fucking life, bitch tell me when?? And if I fucked her sister who did you fuck? Chaz yelled.

Man y'all lived in Westgates right? He asked Kim.
Yes she said , I felt bad for her because her dude beat her ass.
Okay they lived on the  4 floor we stayed on the 3 floor, my nigga , you fucked one of them bitch, Kevin yelled.

Nigga 12/13 years I probably did fuck her sister bitch but what the fuck is that to say? Chaz yelled .
It's nothing to say, Kissy asked me about them staying by us and I said yes and she said she went to the girl apartment after you left there and told her you was married to make her stop talking to you and she said Kim answered the door so she ain't know which one you fucked so yes I said they lived there and that's how that shit got out, Kevin said as Chaz just walked upstairs with Charm .