34

Walking out to the garage to make him turn the music down because my baby was sleeping.

Walking out I see him sitting on the floor covering his head.
I am tripping, like I know that but I didn't mean no harm by it, I just seen he cashapp the chick 1000 and didn't tell me why so I was tripping and instead of asking him I got mad.

Standing in front of him my tears drop.
Hugging him as he covered his face, I knew he was having a hard time and trying to make me and the kids happy.

I'm sorry, I said as he removed his hands from his face. I'm sorry I said again now able to sit on him.
Just facing him I knew he was hurting and by me tripping it did nothing for him but make him feel worst.

Kissing his lips, he just looked me in the eyes.
I'm sorry I said again not sure if he heard me , the music was very loud.

Getting him to get up with me , I turned the music off. Walking in front of him, he followed me into the house.
Turning to face him again I said I was sorry, his eyes was red and he looked very out of it.

Come I cooed walking him into our room, into the master bathroom. Removing his clothes I kissed his chest, I couldn't give him no pussy right now because I was bleeding .

But this mouth did some powerful shit.
Going down on him, I eyed the dick . Kissing the tip, I went to sucking.
Looking up at him, he is watching me , I knew he was enjoying it because the thickest was so hard.

Busting all in my mouth , I let him release it all.

Taking a shower with him, he let me bath him, I was worried bout the bleeding but he didn't see none of that, he let me wash him and he washed me.

Oiling him down I wanted him to relax . But of course he felt like I needed to relax being I just birth his baby two weeks ago.
Massaging my feet he made sure I felt good at all time.

6 p.m
Why you was upset? He asked me as he looked me in the eyes.
Not lying to him I told him the truth.

I got the bank statement and seen you cashapp that chick 1000 and I didn't understand why? I said looking at him.

Why you didn't just asked me? I have nothing to hide .
She didn't get her pay check because the week of pay week you was giving birth, she wasn't the only one I cashapp, he nonchalantly said as I looked at him.
You saw a bitch and assume I was cheating? He asked as I just looked.

You like every body else in my life will hurt me before I hurt you he coldly said .

I don't hurt people , I love hard as fuck and as you can see I'm always getting hurt but that's me, he said making me feel like shit.

You hiding the fact that we are married from the world, that should be something I get upset about but I didn't I just took it as in you're very secretive, he added as I just looked at him.

I told my momma we was married, I cleared up as he looked at me.
I'm sorry for not trusting you, I am , I cried as he just looked at me.