31

3 a.m
After we came back from seeing his moms it was late so I went to sleep on him about 10.

Waking up to his phone ringing, Chaz I moaned waking him up , who the hell was calling at the time ?? it was 3 on the head.
Sitting on the side of the bed, he answered the call.

10 mins later
Uggggghhhhh whyyyyy ? Man I swear I'm kill that bitch, he yelled scaring the shit out of me.
Jumping up, the baby in side of me was up now , kicking and moving around.

Babe what's wrong, I asked as he punched our bedroom walls.
I never seen him mad, yeah like of course we had disagreements but this nigga right now was someone I never seen and I didn't know if I wanted to touch him or let him calm down.

I got to go to Missouri, he tells me as I look at him crazy . What? What's wrong? I asked as tears is coming out my man eyes.

Getting up I slowly walked slowly to him.
Rubbing his back I felt his pain and it was weird because I started crying for no reason at all.

Babe that bitch , that bitch left my baby with that nigga and that nigga did something to my baby, I'm kill this bitch and that nigga, he said grabbing me.
Please please calm down, I cried as I just hugged him.

Shit so apparently this bitch left Dior with her husband and dude beat and touched the baby . Her father was visiting and notice the baby had marks on her, he called the police and now she's in The police of Missouri custody and the dad call him to come get his baby because they have arrested her and dude.

Do you see how God works? I asked him as we sat on the plane ✈️ headed to Missouri.

Man I swear I'm kill that girl and her dude he sadly said as he looked at the pictures Tamia's dad sent him.
Dior had marks and shit on her, her little cheeks are red and her hair wasn't comb or nothing .
Like bitch you get 2g a month to care for her and you haven't did shit for the baby but take her away from her daddy.

3 p.m
Showing the police all the paperwork he had they give Dior to him.
I love you Dior, he cooed as he hugged her.
Crying because I would never do no shit like this to my child no matter what our relationship be like, I feel she hated him so she let anything happen to the baby.

Dior I cooed grabbing her from him. She was 3 now but so small, like what was this bitch doing to her?

Hearing the details of what happen he was very upset.
Hugging him as he hugged her I felt like shit.