93

5 months later
After getting my daughter back home, we was back cool. She ain't try me no more with that dumb shit and that's all I wanted .
My issue now was King and Chaz.
Nora didn't have a say so really , I told her what the fuck it was with King and Cora and that was that; but she had but in my boy head that I treated Chaz better because he's the oldest son.
Man this nigga 8 and just told me I make favorites because I let Chaz cut his hair how he wanted and he couldn't .
For one Chaz 11 in the 6th grade, you 8 dude in the 4 th what hell you talking about?
So he go's to tell me his momma said Dior, Chaz and the twins are my favorite. So I called her over because the bitch had to be in town for her inspected of her shop that she had some hood hoe running .

So she came over and I got in her ass, we went back and forward until she left crying .
He got tapped and now I'm still pissed so I just texted her where she was so we can talk.
Her and her bitch not together so she upset with the world and she's saying stupid shit but she know about my six I get stupid , definitely if I ain't with nobody I ain't got to kiss no ass and all my kids stay with me and that's on paperwork and all.

Texting me she's outside my house, I tell her to come in.
It's 11 at night I'm upset so I'm drinking.

Opening the door for her she crosses her arms and walks in.

Why you telling him shit like that? I asked her as I stood cross from her in the door way.
Man Chaz you do let the older ones do more then the younger two, like you do she yelled.

Man like what? I asked getting upset.
Dior and Chaz has a phone.(her:)
So Maeve and Hazel don't they 10 I meanly said .

Both boys have their own room, all four girls got their own room, next? I said as she looked at me.

Why he couldn't just get his hair cut like Chaz? She asked , because I told him no, no means no. He just wanted that cut after he had just got his hair cut so why would I pay another 60 for that design and he just got a 60 haircut? I yelled making her jump.

Not saying nothing she just looked at me scared. Fuck I'm sick of this shit with you, you ain't raising him, you out there doing what the fuck you want, stop putting that shit in my kids head, I yelled again.

Cool Chaz she said walking out the door, not stopping her she got in her car.

Watching her pull off I hated that sideways shit but stop trying to run me fuck.
🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Next day
Getting the kids up for school, their home school.
The guest house was their school, I paid the teachers pretty good and they had them smart as hell. They had a Chinese teacher that came for the second half of the day.
Dior friends was only the two India girls who stayed next to us and this little boy she was liking who she went to Karate classes with them who stay a few houses down.

The other kids had play dates with my nieces and nephews but my oldest niece I didn't like around Dior because she was extra grown and Chauncey couldn't control her but I'll break her back if she try me .

Giving them their Vitamins and their breakfast, they ate in silent .
Looking at King he was looking like he had a issue , I know this dude sick of my belt I don't know why he trying me.
King what's up? I asked as I looked at him .
Not saying nothing he just looked at his food, this fool was mad because she couldn't get the same haircut as Chaz

You better have a good day in school or it's me and you today when you get out I warned .
Eat so y'all can be ready when Mrs. P arrive I said to all of them.

11 a.m
After they started lesson I was pretty much home alone because they was in the back of the house in the guest house and I was in the main house.
My momma was in the Mothers suite but she was never here, her and my dad had this little weird shit going on, that shit was weird as fuck but I ain't say shit, long as they stay clean.

Getting dress to go to work, the kids knew lunch was already made.

12
Arriving at Dior's it was already packed for lunch.
Why I always walk up to crazy people looking at me?
I was dress casual today because I had a appointment with this lady today about booking the restaurant for a bday so I wanted to look good and that's what I did .

Walking up Lissa and Koko are the door ladies today . They both looked good but I ain't have no feels towards none of them but I had to say Lissa ass was fat as fuck in the black dress she had on . But I ain't know Kevin put them at the door today , their waitress for a reason, but I wasn't finna question shit, I wanted a good day.
Feeling her watch me as I checked the book next to her, she had a serious problem with looking, I know she missed this dick shit I missed fucking her silly ass.

3:44
Chaz you have a guest Koko said as she looked at Kevin.
Who? I asked because my important guest came and booked already .
Umm I don't know some chick, she said walking by Kevin.
Looking at the Camera in my offices it was Nora.
Oh my ex wife , why she ain't come back? She don't never not just come back, I smartly said as she looked at me crazy.

Watching Nora walk in with straight attitude I knew something had to happen.
Just cause you fuck that lil bitch you better check that hoe before I beat her ass, matter of a fact you better fire her, she scream as Koko quickly left the offices.
What happened? I asked as I looked at her . Man that bitch finna get her ass beat, she telling me I can't just walk in here and I ain't nobody, what the fuck you telling them hoes, bitch ass hoe you better tell that hoe I'm VIP, she yelled as Kevin went and got Lissa . He ain't like her at all so he wanted ah bitch to beat her up.

Chill, I said looking at her titties.
She wouldn't let me fuck, trust I tried . But I respect both of my ex wife's and I wouldn't let nobody I just fucked play them.

Hoe you don't have a job no more, Nora said as I just looked at Lissa. I ain't have to say shit, it is what it is, she's my kids momma I don't go against them for nobody when it comes down to respect.