42

Walking from her was the only thing I was gonna do, she had me fucked up.
If I'm honest enough to tell you that your bitch ass friend came on to be why wouldn't I tell you if she touch my dick ??? and for her to tell me to file them papers I felt was so fucked up so I did.

I ain't see myself wanting to divorce her until that shit happen with her telling that bitch she wasn't happy and all that bullshit.
I seen her as my Queen, but she wanted to be stupid .

What's up bruh? Charm asked me as she hugged me.
I was proud of her, she was still active in the services just station and working at the VA .
She was doing good as fuck and she left that coward ass nigga alone which made her look and seem happier.

Nothing much sis, finna head out before I beat your friend up, I said as she shook her head.
Ah nigga trying to see where her head at and she's thinking I'm playing with her silly ass, I explained as she's walking towards us looking at me sideways.

Why you get like that? I just asked you what was going on, you send mixed messages, one min you being nice and the next you acting like you so ready to divorce me, like stop acting like I'm crazy she said as I just looked away from her.

Man what I'm trying to do is be with my wife but she act like she can't just shut her fucking mouth and let ah nigga be good to her bitch ass.
My wife is the one who fucked up her happy home but she can't see that she needed to make shit right not me, I ain't never tell no nigga nor bitch that I ain't happy with my wife and family, but when she do it I supposed to take her back like it ain't nothing, I smartly said talking to my sister.

Do you want your marriage? Charm asked her as she looked at me. Of course I want my marriage like why the fuck he have to do all this? Like why you can't just be normal ? You doing all this for what? She asked as I looked at her.

I wanted to give her this long dick so bad but every time I try to get back close to her she always say and do some fuck shit, the day she came at me with that shit with Melody I was moving back in , we got into it and I left . So she's the fucking problem not me.

Let's enjoy your party, when you ready to be with your husband, let me know, but don't take to long , I am not a fool , I said walking off as she just stood there looking at me.

30 mins later
Sitting on my lap, she ain't say nothing else.
Dancing to the music as she sat on me , my dick was hard as hell.
Believe me or not I ain't fuck nothing since I fucked her last.
I had my hands and my fake pussy still but it wasn't the same.
I really ain't have that hoe in me anymore, I was getting older and I ain't want just anyone , I had opinions and bitches throwing pussy at me left and right but I wasn't on that shit.

Damn I said as she literally danced to body on me.
Damn I moaned again because I'm getting ready to bust just from her dancing on me like this.
Fuck I said rubbing her hips as I release.

Fuck, come here I said standing , my boxers was wet. She had to give me some like now.

Kissing her lips, I left the skirt she had on up, kissing me back she let me take control of her body. Lifting her on the sink in the private bathroom at the club we was at I wanted her bad.

Sucking her titties , she threw her head back. Removing my wet dick, I took off her thong as she watched me.

Hmmm uhhhh she moaned as I enter her golden pot.
Tight as fuck I said as I bounced her on my hardest.
Sucking and fucking , we got it in .

If I busted fasted she would get him back hard so fast it didn't make sense.
Riding me as I sat on the toilet she moaned and begged for the dick.
The pussy missed the dick and this dick damn sho missed wetness.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡❤️
Next morning
After leaving the party we went back to our house that she was staying in. 
We made love and talked our issues out a little but mostly had sex.

9 a.m
Waking up to her laying on me nude, she was sexy ass fuck. I liked the thickness she had gain after the twins but she didn't ,but I had to admit her body looked good as fuck right now, that ass she gain was still on her .
Lifting her off me, I laid her next to me as I went to take a leak.

Getting in the shower, I needed to think. I wanted this back. I missed waking up to her.

As I'm showering I noticed a males body wash in the shower. I knew I ain't used nothing but Dove and this was some old spice and I didn't used it.
Like bitch you got niggas showering here and shit man fuck this bitch.

Getting out the shower pissed ,so pissed that I didn't even wash off all the way.
I didn't fuck off on her but she did, she got a whole nigga up here in my fucking house , in my fucking  bathroom.
Good morning, she cooed sitting up in the bed.
Not saying shit to her I just put my clothes back on.

Chaz ? She cooed again as I ignored her.

What the fuck Chaz? She yells  now as I exit the room.
Chaz what the fuck, she yelled again this time following me down the hallway to the stairs.

What is happening she cried as I pushed her off me.
Man whatever nigga you got in this bitch you be with him, you brave to have ah nigga in my shit, I said pushing her face into the wall that I had her pinned up against.

What are you talking about? She cried as I let her go.
Man you know what the fuck I'm taking about I yelled as I grabbed her neck.
No I don't she cried as I looked her in the eyes.

She's nude now and I'm on the edge of killing her bitch ass.

I swear nobodies been here, she cried as I let her go.

You still gonna lie, who body wash in the bathroom huh? I yelled as she covered her face as I punched the wall.

What body wash, the only man been here is Timmy ( her brother) , I told you that when you asked me bout that,  when Chaz told you about a man being here, she cried as I looked at her .

Why would his shit be in our bathroom, stop lying.I yelled because I felt she was lying.
Chaz you sent the plumber because all the bathrooms was fucked up but the ones upstairs she cried as I looked at her.

Damn I thought as I looked at her.