75

Sitting in the living room the next morning Charm made me sleep down stairs last night.
She say I ain't have no respect for her body or our unborn child because I fucked her .
But shit I ain't know she was pregnant until after the fact.
Shit she been telling me for years that she will never fuck her body up, so when she said she was pregnant I ain't believe her .
After I fucked her , I picked her and showered her and laid her in the bed.
I get her phone and went through her messages because I had just learn her and her ex was back communicating, that's what the fight yesterday was about.
Reading the messages from the chart portal on her phone , I read that she's indeed pregnant.

I'm happy as fuck so I tried to make love to her stupid ass and she snapped and kicked me out the room.

It's 7 in the morning and I ain't been to sleep.
She's off today, I ain't going in today, I just want to apologize to her and see where we go from here.
I ain't never get anyone pregnant, shit I had a few pregnant scares but the shit was always false alarms.

Watching her come down stairs, he hair was in a ponytail (never) and she had on my T-shirt.
Come on Dime, she cooed to her puppy that I spend 2000 on .
She was spoiled as it got but she treated ah nigga wrong most of the time.

Standing up , I looked at her as she walked pass me in the living room.
Walking behind her as she let her two dogs out and my pit China out.

Standing behind her as she stood on our patio watching the dogs run out the back yard.

Walking right behind her, I just wanted to hug her.
But I knew she was crazy so I just stood there.

Standing behind her for 15 mins, she ain't move, she checked her messages and emails but didn't say nothing to me.

Calling the dogs back in she turned as they run pass us into the house.
Looking me in the eyes she didn't say anything.
Walking pass me, I felt like shit because she wouldn't even speak to me.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Next morning.
Yesterday was horrible, I couldn't touch or say anything to her.
Every time I would try to apologize and talked to her she would blow up and kicked me out the room or whatever park of the house she was in.
I watched her go through my phone this morning and she stood over me while I laid on the sofa but didn't say nothing.

After she left I went through her paperwork and find out we was 10 weeks.
The shit blowed me because I ain't even no, her period was always irregular so I ain't even think about her not having it.

11:30 a.m
I talked to my brother about it and he told me to give her space. We all knew she was crazy and will come around whenever she wanted to.

Talking to Mike, I just wanted to know what's going on with my baby.

So I texted her.
Wifey: Hey babe, I'm sorry about the other night.
I love you 😘 can I please bring you lunch? (Me)

Not replying back like she did any other time, I knew she seen it because our phones tells us when we seen each other messages.

2:30
She ain't never text ah nigga back so I just went home, like I'm depressed just because I can't fix shit with her. She's evil as fuck and I just don't know what to do.

Cleaning the house, I did most of the cleaning and cooking . I really ain't want her doing nothing because I was here to cater to her but she was mean as fuck.

It's about 6:30
I knew she got off at 7:15 so I started dinner.
Checking my phone she had just text.

Wifey: please come get me, I can't walk, I'm in the er at the job. Please come(Wifey)

Me: damn babe I'm on my way.

Turning off all the burners and letting the dogs in, I headed to the hospital.

30 mins
Picking her up, she had passed out at work, wrapping her arms around my neck, I kissed her neck as I carried her to the car.
Man I swear she ain't gonna need for shit, her or my baby. I just need her to relax and let me take car of them.
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

5 months later
Maurice
When they say a baby can humble someone or make them crazy it's true.
Charm was humble as fuck with the pregnancy but so mean and crazy it didn't make sense.
She's 7 month pregnant with my daughter and she's a whole bitch.

I didn't let her work, shit she ain't do shit but eat, sleep and spend money all day .

She was very mean when it came to people coming around and asking questions.
My momma and grandma was very excited about having a granddaughter because this was their first, my brother didn't have Kids and didn't want any and my sisters ,both was gay so they wasn't trying to have none.
But she wasn't nice, my mom came to stay with us last month to help out and Charm wouldn't let her help with nothing.

My mom felt so bad she didn't even stay, she went back to Tampa sad as fuck.

Charm wanted both a gender reveal and a baby shower so that's what we are doing.
We had the gender reveal at Chaz's new restaurant and it was great, he cooked everything for her and Kevin made this good ass cheesecake that was pink in the middle, them two fools can cook like a motherfucker.

Our baby shower was next month and she had spend over 5G on decoration and party favors. Chaz was letting her have it at the restaurant again but the menu she had was crazy and he told her just to pay for the alcohol because she wanted her guests to be able to drink and enjoy the event. So that was 5G for a open bar and I was not happy about that because I felt it was over rated but I just let her do what she wanted to keep her happy and stress free.

Walking in the house from a long day of working, I was working my ass off at the store to make sure everything was in order so when my daughter comes I can be home with her for at least three months.
As I'm walking in the house, I see Nora and Jessica cars here.
I was a little sick of them coming over everyday but I ain't say shit because their her sister n laws and Chaz ex's.

Walking into the house, their sitting in the kitchen eating crabs. All she wanted every fucking day was crabs and shrimp she ain't care what nobody had to say either. I just prayed my daughter be okay.

Kissing her cheeks I spoke and walked upstairs , I ain't get in their way at all.

45 mins later
After showering I laid across the bed with just my boxers on.
Dozing off to sleep I checked the camera on my phone to see what their doing , shit they was still eating so I went to sleep.

10:45
Why did you come home and take a bath and go straight to sleep? She yelled waking me up.

Covering my face as she swing, I was sick of this shit to but I'll look all fucked up if I leave her now right?

Running from her I locked myself in the bathroom as she bam on the door.
Man you had company, why you doing all this? I yelled as I looked at the scratches on my body.

Like I was really sick of the fighting before she got pregnant but I'm over them now and I just want to leave her but don't want to look like a fuck boy who left his pregnant wife.