81

Fucking her for the third time this morning she was so tight and wet.
I mean I would of thought she would have fucked but she didn't , and I'm happy and I'm enjoying her body.

Putting on leg around me, I lifted the other one on my shoulder as I'm in her.
I went from fucking with a condom to fucking my wife raw.
She was like a puppy, if I told her to sat on the dick she did, no matter how bad it hurt the first time.
Beating her against the way, she begged for me to stop but I didn't .

Bitting her chin, she moaned loudly as I worked her body.
😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

2 months  later
The role had switched a lot, I did what I wanted to , too Charm's  body for the last two months.
I would come spend a few nights with her and my baby then I'll leave for a few days.
What was crazy was I had a girlfriend , ha so it was a mess.

She find out last week and she just cried.
The girl I was dating was in New York so it was like a long distance relationship. She came down last weekend and I haven't seen Charm. But I did get my daughter.
My girl knew I was married but she knew we wasn't together.
I dropped her off to the airport this morning and now I'm headed to Charms house.

Opening the door with a dress on she looked at me.
What's up? I said grabbing her neck.
She had texted me she was gonna leave me alone because I had a girlfriend , I ain't reply because I was busy but I'm here now and I wanted to hear her tell me that now.

Pushing her against the wall in the hallway she looked at me.
What you texted? I asked taking my dick out my basketball shorts.
Umm no stop, she said as I stuffed him in her.
Stop she cried pushing off me, grabbing her hair I pushed her against the wall but this time her face was against the wall.
Stuff myself back in her I fucked her as she cried and begged me to stop.

Please I'm pregnant she cried as I went in.
Stop fucking lying , I said fucking her harder.
She had became my little personal bitch, I felt like she did me wrong when I was a good nigga, now I'm a no good as nigga now she's doing what I said .
The weeks I was with her I fucked her daily , shit that pussy was my meals some days.

Finishing my nut, I let her go.
Dropping to her knees she cried as I looked down at her.
I knew I was wrong but she had did me do wrong for years.

Walking out the front door I left her crying.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Charm POV
Getting off the floor, I had to fix myself before my daughter came home.
My dumb ass let this nigga come back in my life and just do me how he pleased.
It was my karma because I did him wrong on multiple occasions .

Getting in the shower I washed and cried. I took a test last week and learn I was pregnant.
When I went to text him he told me not to text him because he's girl was in town.
Girl what girl nigga? You have a whole wife but I understood it , I left him so he was free to do what he wanted.

3 months later
Stopping him from messing with me I had to tell Chaz because me getting crazy back with him wasn't gonna work.
So Chaz told him to back up off me because he had a lady.
He did but was trying to kick the door of the house down now because everyone knew I was carrying his second baby.

Open the door, he yelled as I just carried Marisa upstairs. Locking us in the room, I called Chaz.

For him to tell me to chill out and he was on his way.

Watching Maurice walk to his Truck  ,he was on the phone with someone. Looking up to the window I was looking out of he just looked at me.
Like leave me alone, what was his issue?