86

Looking at my kids, my sister, both my ex wives, my mom, my dad, both of my best friends ( Kevin and Maurice) and both of my brothers, they wouldn't leave me alone today.

Okay, shit was crazy I just know I was fucked up and I ain't want to talk about it.
I wanted to started back living but I'm dealing with crazy people who's trying to run me.

My now 13 year old daughter, standing here trying to make me upset but I ain't gonna let her.
I didn't want to talk to none of them, I kissed my kids everyday and did all I could for them.

I only spoke to Kevin and Maurice that one day because it was supposed to come out, I ain't want to speak to nobody else but Dior is telling me if I don't talk to her she's moving with her moms parents and I'm finna snap.

Daddy like you don't love me, how can you love me and you want tell me you love me, she said as I looked at her pretty face.

I'm leaving daddy, you're making me sad, she said as Chaz and King stood next to her.
And daddy I'm going to stay with mommy, Cora and I don't like you like this, you not trying to talk to us. You don't even help with our homework daddy King said as I looked at him.

I'm not leaving my daddy  Maeve said coming to hug me as Hazel just looked at me.
Daddy talk, Chaz yelled as the tears exit his eyes.

I do love y'all, I said as Dior uncovered her mouth.
Daddy daddyyyyy she cooed hugging me tightly.

You trying to leave me? I asked her as she grabbed my face.
No daddy, I only said that so we could hear your voice again, daddy I'm sorry she cooed as the tears run down her face and the other kids just jumped on me.

Kissing all them, everyone cried or just looked at us.
My voice was there I just didn't want to talk shit.
I was mad and I wanted ah bitch head.
I'm pretty sure China did this but she will regret this soon.
*********************************************
Jessica POV
Standing by the only man who really loved me, I made sure he was good.  I took care of this man from the day he was release to now, and I don't regret it.
I was pissed and wanted that hoe head for doing this to my friend.
He wasn't just my kids daddy or my ex he was my true friend and I love the fuck out of him no matter what, I wish I would of did right by him when I had him none of this would of never happen.

I'm finna head out , I'll see you later, I told him as he stood on the front porch looking over my body.
We wasn't having sex or nothing but he was always watching me and I wish I could get him back but I knew I caused that damage in our relationship , the trust would never be there.
You gonna hug me or not? I asked him walking towards his.

Hugging him, he was so strong and smelt so good.
We always hugged. That was something I did everyday since he came home, I hugged him all day just to let him know that I was here for him.

I'll be back, I said looking in his eyes.
Nodding his head he just looked at my lips.

Man I'll fuck the shit out him, but I was dealing with someone right now and I didn't want to send mix feelings and he decided he didn't want me.

Walking off from him, I could feel him watching me, getting in my truck, he was still watching me.
Ugh 🤦‍♀️ my dumb ass.

2:30 a.m
What? I asked Charm as I walked into the house.
Why was he calling me so much? I asked Charm as Nora and this girl she was dating sat to the table in the living room.
Yeah she was back gay and nobody really care, Chaz damn sure didn't care, he played cards with the chick and all, she was a whole stud but very respectful, we loved her.

I don't know , he left and been gone for about 3 hours, Charm said .
Dialing his number, I had ignored his calls because I was out with this dude I was fucking , so when we got done I called back and he didn't pick up, now I'm home and he ain't home, and nobody don't know where he's at.

Grabbing Dior phone, she tracked him daily.

Grabbing my keys and purse I went to get him .
Where is he? Charm asked as I got in my truck with her and Kevin.

At that fucking lake, I said as the tears just exit my eyes.
Kevin why y'all didn't go with him? I yelled.
Man I was in the shower when he left, like do you think I knew he was gonna get in the truck? The nigga ain't drive in a year, he meanly said as we pulled off.

10 mins
Pulling up to the lake, the truck is parked on the side of the road.
Man this nigga, Kevin said getting out the truck.
Bitch I'm scared , Charm said because the area was dark and scary .

Man what the fuck you doing out here? We hear Kevin say.
Walking towards his voice we run right into them.

Looking at me he just looked, like damn nigga just say you'll take me back and I'll stop fucking with this nigga.

Come on man, Kevin said .
Walking in front of us, he ain't say shit.
Chaz why are you out here? Charm asked.

Standing in front of us as we approached the car he just looked at me.

You can't just be leaving the house and doing shit like this, I yelled .
I was upset and mad, like he wasn't heal enough in my eyes to be driving or nothing.

Just fussing at him he just looked at me, as Charm go's off.

So it's okay for you to leave and go get dick down but I can't leave to go chill or clear my mind? He meanly asked as I looked at him.

What? We aren't together I can leave when I want.
I be with you damn near everyday but the one day I go to work, so if I leave it's my right I yelled as he just looked at me.

You right it's your right, you free, you ain't trapped down no more so do you, I don't need y'all helping me do shit , he said walking off.

Looking at Charm as he got into his truck. I begin to cry again because he made me feel so bad.

Like I don't know what the hell to do.