29

(20 weeks pregnant)

Did you really go for a run? I asked Chaz at 6:45 in the morning.
My fucking hormones are out of control.
I'm 5 months pregnant 🤰 with a little boy.

We moved back to Eatonville when I was 11 weeks and everything been good beside me not understanding him a lot of the times and most of the times it was me being crazy .

He started doing a lot for his dad, he made him go to all his appointments and he made him eat better.
He made him exercise with him and all.

We fussed because I wanted to work out still but he was petty , like this morning he left me because he said I didn't need to go for a morning run, and he was right because we end up walking because this little boy had all my energy.

Stop playing with me, he said walking in my face.
He started controlling a lot of things in the relationship because I was crazy daily and he ain't pay me any mind, he honestly did everything still and I just had to stay home and make sure the baby was okay and that was fine with me.

Lifting me up , he put me on the kitchen counter.
Taking my shirt off he kissed my lips.
You want this morning dick? He cooed as I just threw my head back as he took control of my body that loved him dearly .

Bitting his shoulder as he makes love to me it's like the sex was so intense and he did my body so good.
He didn't beat my cat up , he made love to her and he made her feel really special.

12 p.m
Umm we kinda secretly went and got married the first week back  home. Nobody knew and that's how I wanted to keep it.
I was added to all the accounts and he was added to mine.
We are out looking for a car because I wanted a new car and he wanted to buy me a car because the car I had was paid off and needed work done to it, he said I was cheap because I didn't care about none of that , as long as I could get to where ever I needed to go I was fine .

My belly was poking , this little baby wanted the world to know he was coming because he had me round as a butter ball but still so pretty.
My man told me I was beautiful every day , all day.

Standing in front of him as the sale rep show us this Acura that I loved but he hated.
Why not the bmw ? He asked me as I just shook my head no, I wasn't into all that , like I love to shop but
On a budget.

What's the difference in price? He asked the sales rep? Umm the Acura  is 38,400 and that series of the BMW is 51,345 the man replies as Chaz just looked at me.

Umm exactly, I would like this Acura , I said .
I wasn't finna spend 50g on no car and he wasn't finna make me, walking around with him as the man process the paperwork , I wanted to do payments but he said hell no, it's a wedding gift he told me.
I felt a little weird about it but he's my husband now so I guess it's okay.

Damn this bad, he said as he looked at this Genesis, I'm not gonna lie, it was nice.
Black on black , very nice car.
You don't see yourself driving this? He asked me as he put his arms around me.

Umm it's nice I agreed. But I want my Acura , I replied .
It can be a family car, he said trying to convince me to agreeing with him on getting it.
I'll do a trade in so you want say it's to many cars, he said as I looked at him.
Trade what in? The jeep? No you're not trading your other two babies in, and I love the jeep so that's a no nooooo, I laughed.
You can give me the jeep and you can get this car and I don't need the Acura, I seriously said as I looked at him.

No babe, you already got the jeep, I'll wait, he smiled as he kissed my lips.

I didn't want him to think I was stopping him .

After getting the Acura , he went to the restaurant and I went home.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chaz POV
Man tell that fucking girl to leave me the fuck alone, I yelled at Kevin as Kissy all in my face trying to throw the pussy at me.
Like bitch I don't like you, I yelled as she just talked shit.

I came to the restaurant today to get some work done and do my inventory . This bitch pops up with Ashley and tries to come on to me. Pushing against me and shit and I wasn't feeling that shit.

I had a full wife and a baby on the way , I ain't want no hoe so leave me be, Jessica already straighten her one time about trying me , so I don't know what her issues was.
Like you was just with my brother a few weeks ago, why you like to play with me?

Man bruh chill, Kevin said as she tells me she could fuck me if she really wanted to.

Bitch you could never fuck me, you could never have this good dick bitch, I disrespectfully said .
I don't usually cuss out females , shit nobody but this bitch was disrespectful as fuck and she's not just trying me, she's trying my wife and I am
Not letting no bitch try her.