Dior

(Aye I am seeing both my crazy men from Magic and The one (Maurice  and Ryan ) both are shoe store owners 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry I really don't overthink nothing , I just write)

What I asked Charm as she tells me that Maurice came over a few nights and basically made love to her and  he wasn't trying to leave her alone.
She said she was confused on how the hell it happened and she didn't know what to do.

I'm the last person to give anyone advice, both of my wife's played with me and my babymomma was  a fool, so I just listened most of the time.

I didn't know what Maurice was doing , I knew he always compared the two women it was weird but he did it and I listened and told him that he couldn't do that because he will never be happy.

Daddy you can't just walk into my room, Dior said as she quickly hides her phone.
Umm excused you? Last time I checked this was my house and I pay all the bills , and you are supposed to be in school not up here on the phone , so give me the phone and go back to class, I said placing the laundry basket on her floor.

If I knew she was up here I would have knocked but I figure she was in her class since everyone else was and because it's 10 in the morning on a Wednesday.

No daddy I am not giving you my phone, I didn't do nothing, I took a break from class because I wasn't feeling good, she bravely said .

Listen Dior I don't know what's your problem but I promise you if you don't give me the phone and take yourself back down to class, I'm beat your ass, I nicely said as she just looked at me.

Give me the phone, I asked again not yelling.
No, she bravely said .

Man give me the fucking phone and take your ass back to class, if I have to take it from you, you will regret it, I warned as she just looked at me like she wasn't afraid of me.

10 mins later
Forcefully taking the phone from her , I beat her ass with the belt I had on.
Grabbing the belt . Stopping me from hitting her she had lost her fucking mind .

Pulling the belt from her little ass I popped her across the legs . Grabbing her arm I beat my child's ass, play with me, I yelled as she balled up crying.
I get it she's 16 but she ain't finna try me at all.

Now get the fuck up and go back downstairs, I yelled making her jump.
Like what the fuck is your problem? I said as she cried.

Leaving her in her room crying I was so pissed .
Like I didn't like beating my kids but they wasn't to try me and Dior knew that.

2 p.m
After beating her ass, I had to leave for a few, forgetting all about her phone .

Pulling back up to the house , Jessica car was here.
I pretty sure Dior called her or one of the other kids .

Not caring I just sat in my car.
Realizing I had her phone , what the fuck was she doing that she wanted to try me.

Unlocking her phone because I had all their codes but I never checked them because I felt I could trust them(wrong thing to do)

Not sure if I'm seeing shit or if I'm tripping or what.

Man , listen, I understand girls like boys and shit at this age and they get hot .

Listen I'm pretty sure I'm going to jail today, I said to Charm over FaceTime.
Umm why? She asked as I just looked at Dior phone.

This little girl, 16 year old has pictures of her playing with herself and her giving some nigga head, I'm going to jail, I said again as Charms eyes get big.
Bruh please , just wait until I get there she said as I get out my truck feeling my blood heat up.
😫😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😟
Jessica
Please stop Chaz, I screamed as he beat  Dior's ass.
Getting on  my knees I cried as I pulled At his legs.

Please I cried as the other kids cried because he wasn't giving up, he was beating the fuck out of our daughter and I didn't know why.

Chaz please , Charm said as Dior is balled up in the corner and he is punching the walls.

Whyyy what the fuck? I cried as he fucked the house up.
Please go upstairs Maurice says to the other kids as Charm tries to cool him off.

Why the fuck did you beat her like that? I yelled now going after him.
Why I yelled punching him in the back .
Man bitch that ain't your fucking child hoe, back the fuck up he said pushing me.

Bitch she is mine, you can't take that from me bitch, I yelled going for him but Charm and Maurice blocked me .

If she's your child why the fuck she's sucking dick and playing with her self? Bitch you got her being like you? Ah hoe? He yelled looking so upset.
What? I asked as I looked at him.
What??? I asked again looking at him.

Looking at Dior standing up, I was pissed .
Dior what is your daddy talking about? I asked her as the tears exit my eyes.

What the fuck is he talking about? I yelled feeling like I knew .

Tell her, shit you only doing it at her house cause you ain't doing it here, he said walking towards her.

Please daddy please Dior cried as he grabbed her and made her sit in front of him.
Who is the nigga? He yelled making everyone jump.

Who?? How old is the nigga? He yelled as I looked at her.
I did let her have a little more space at my house. I let her have friends over because he ain't allow none of that and naw I see why.

Mushing the phone in my face he looked like he wanted to kill me.
She sucking dick and fucking on your hoe ass watch, he meanly said pushing me as he walked off.

Crying I looked at the phone and she had over ten pictures at my house having oral and sex with this boy name Keem. I felt like shit.