94

Being bend over in front of Maurice and him slamming his hardest in and out of me , I cried in the inside from the pain but I took the dick like a pro .

Just holding my ankles as he rum in and out of  me , it was a stupid move but we was at Chaz party and both was drunk , we started dancing then we kissed and now I'm getting some of this good dick.

Pulling me up as he sat on the edge of the toilet , he sat me right on the hardest .
Bouncing my ass up and down on him, I moaned and cried as he fucked me so fucking good.
This nigga knew my body better then I did , he bounced my ass with one hand and held my head back with the other as I pushed down on my clit with my index finger because she had her own heart beat from him making her cum so much.

8 a.m
After the fuck section we just ended up in Chaz guest room .
Fucking the night away, I couldn't lie the nigga had me under control when it came to sex, we just couldn't see eye to eye when it came to being in a relationship.

Taking a shower as he slept, the guest room We was in was downstairs in the back of Chaz's house .
This nigga house was big and nice ,I loved the lake out back.
Hearing some fuss, I turned the shower off.
Man stop playing with, bring your ass here (Chaz)
Daddy I wasn't doing nothing (Dior)

Man if I say it again I'm break your ass, he said as I dried off.
A min later I just heard crying and a belt, fuck I said putting on a long T-shirt I find in the dresser back here.

Running to see what happen, before I could come out the back door he was pushing my niece into the back door with Chanel(Chauncey daughter) .
Dior had on some shorts and a crop and Chanel had on a little dress.

Beat her ass to Chauncey yelled coming in the front door taking off his belt.

Chaz stop oh my God, I begged him as he beat Dior ass with this thick ass belt.
Don't fucking touch me he said as she run up stairs and he point his finger in my face.
Taking off behind her as Chauncey threw Chanel to the ground and begin to beat her.

Please Chauncey I begged, covering my mouth because the scream from both of them had me shaking .

Watching Chaz make my niece stand up, I just covered my mouth.
Move and see what the fuck happen , he yell.

Coming back down the stairs where Chauncey was still popping my other niece , Chaz walked passed and I followed.
As soon as he opened the front door Kevin and Chance got two little dudes jacked up on the sidewalk.

Their parents and the police on the way? Kevin said as Mr.Don (next door neighbor) got his two daughters and some other men got two more little boys jacked up.

What the fuck happened? I asked him as Jessica is pulling up looking scary and pissed.

Man I ain't trying to hear shit, get the fuck back in your car and go, they was with your dumb ass and trying to fuck, I'm deal with it I ain't got time for your bitch ass excuses he yelled as she just cried and walked in the house .

Yesterday , they kids went with her before I got that fucked up. I don't know what happen but bitch Chaz mad as fuck and it looks like he done got on that ass already.

1 hour later
I heard and learned it all, Chanel invited some little boys over while Jessica was passed out. They came over here to get Haley and Nel, on they way back dropping off the neighbors girls, Chaz was outside and shit went left, he beat the fuck out my nieces (both ) called Chauncey , Kevin was already in the house, Alarmed the girls dad who apparently didn't play , and shit was just a mess, the other dudes are the other neighbors who was on whatever.

Now Chantel is still in the corner downstairs standing on hard rice and Dior is standing on the top stair holding two 25lb weights that if she drops he gonna beat her ass.
These niggas was crazy, I'm just sitting on Maurice lap because this nigga ate my ass so good yesterday I think I'm in love again .🥰