(2) Underground Battle

Valentina's POV:

Micheal and I walk inside the office room. My brothers, Ben, Savannah and Rafael were all inside.

"We were waiting for you only. Let's begin", Ben said nodding at us.

We all nod and sit down on the chairs.

"So what's the update?", Damon asked

"Marcus and I have raided the Russian hide out from the information we received from our spies and have captured some men", Lucas informed

"Alive right?", Matteo smirked

"Barely but enough to talk", Marcus smirked evilly.

Like I said.. they've changed.

"So we interrogate them and see what we find", Deigo shrugged

"I doubt we'll find anything useful enough for us to lead directly to Dimitri", Ben sighed rubbing his forehead.

"He's smart. He's not leaving any clue for someone to find him. Heck even his men don't know his exact location", Micheal frowned

"Yeah all his men get orders from his second in command. He's not in the spot light", I said frustrated.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Well that doesn't leave us many options now does it?", Daniel asked annoyed.

Nobody replied for a while. Everyone sighs.

"We can do one thing. Let's go to the underground battle ring. This is one famous battle ground where many people of the underworld will be persent. I'm sure we'll find some of his men from his inner circle there", Ben suggested suddenly.

We all think about it and sit straight.

"You're right. There's this huge battle coming up. We'll sign up for it and I'm sure the Russians will try to get the local gangs to join them there", Matteo said shrugging.

"Yeah they need more men if they want to attack two mafias", I nodded.

"Three", Rafael corrected me

We look at him confused.

"What? Why do you think we're here? The Spanish mafia is with you. Mine and my father's best friends are kidnapped, of course we'll help", Rafael said in a duh voice

"Raf this is our problem. You don't have to", Ben said seriously.

"There have been a lot of times when Vincenzo and Alessandro have helped our mafia guys. We're not going to turn our backs now", Micheal determined

I smile at him.

"Thanks guys", Ben smiled gratefully.

Rafael playfully punched his best friend and smiled.

I smiled suddenly remembering Ales and Ben acting like this.

"Okay so let's sign up for the battle today", Damon said seriously.

"Hmm yeah I'll fight", I said nonchalantly.

"No not you", Savannah said immediately shaking his head.

"Seriously Sav? You think I can't handle them?", I ask crossing my arms acting offended.

My brothers smiled amused.

"Val this is a very huge and a famous battle. Your opponents will be two times your size and real strong. I don't want you to get hurt", Sav said concerned.

"Sav you're worried about her getting hurt? I'm worried about her killing the opponent while fighting", Matteo fake shudders.

I grinned.