(46) One year

A/N:- Hey guys it's a request that if you really do like the chapters once you read them please vote for it. If not it's alright :) I as a reader also sometimes forget to vote so I understand you can't always remember but it's just a request on my part. Vote only if you like 😊
************************************

Valentina's POV:

It's been a few days since Mady and Michael returned from spain along with the rest of their family and right now me and my squad are at Micheal's house.

My cousins went back to Italy after one more day in America promising to visit again soon.

I'm sitting on the couch cuddling Micheal. Iris with Liam, Ethan with Kai and Mady wondering how great it would have been if Matteo was here for her to cuddle with.

Haha

"I so miss Stacy and Ryan", Iris pouts.

"Me too. It's been a week since they went to Texas", Ethan whines.

"I miss them too but Mr Perry missed Stacy guys. They had to go visit him", I smile sadly

"Yeah also Stacy had been excited to see her father as well, so it's fine that they're there", Micheal smiled and shrugged

Our friends sigh and nod in understanding.

"Any idea when are they going to come back?", Kai asked me

"I did speak to them yesterday. They said they'll most probably be back in a day or two because they have work here", I shrug.

"That's nice", Liam smiled.

Everyone nods smiling.

"By the way how was your ceremony?", Ethan asked Mady.

"Oh it was really amazing. I was very nervous in the beginning but it all turned out nice. I haven't experienced anything like that in my life so it was different but a good different", Mady chuckled.

I nod in understanding. Mine was the same.

"Oh she was shaking with nervousness when she had to go in front of everyone", Micheal laughs making fun of Mady.

Mady hits him playfully on the arm rolling her eyes. Everyone laughs.

"But our mafia and men were very welcoming to her. They were happy to see her actually. A lot of them knew my uncle so it was surreal for them to see her", Micheal smiled wide.

Mady nods smiling.

"I'm glad and happy for you Mads", Iris grinned.

"Thanks Iris", Mady smiled.

"Also she started dating my brother!", I laugh.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot to ask you about that! When did this happen? I didn't know you had a crush on Matteo?!", Kai asked in surprise.

Mady blushed.

"Yeah! Who knew Matteo liked her as well? This is such a news", Liam shakes in head smiling.

"It was so cute the way you asked him to be your boyfriend", Ethan awed at her.

Me and Michael nod chuckling.

"Thanks", Mady smiled and blushed a bit.

My friends started teasing her about the blush and new boyfriend then.

"I missed you", Micheal whispered to me.

I look at him smiling.

"I did too. I'm happy now that you're back", I chuckled