(68) Hospital

A/N: Happy friendship day to everyone!

Also, this chapter will have multiple POV's!
*****************************

Enzo's POV:

My heart has never stopped like that and then suddenly picked up at a rapid pace at the next second.

It's not a feeling many experience and that's why not many understand even when they say they do.

There's no medicine for the pain my family and I were feeling right now. Literally no medicine.

Maybe one..my little sister gets all fine.

We're all in such a position where we need all of us to be together to help deal with the pain, but at the same time we all want to stay alone..if it make sense.

It's hard to describe.

"Val! Val please wake up!", Ales kept tapping Val's cheek in an attempt to wake her up.

We were in the car and Xander was driving crazy and for the first time I was not going to scold him for rash driving.

Valentina was laying in Ales's and Elijah's lap. Elijah was continuously trying to stop her bleeding while Ales was trying to wake her up.

Both on the verge of a breakdown.

"Please! Please bambina", Matteo cried profusely holding her hand.

"Xander she's getting pale! Drive faster!", Xavier bit his lip nervously looking at Val's pale face.

Xander was driving as fast as he could. He was crying a bit, but managing to hide it.

Some might think he's trying to not look weak in front of others. But I knew he was trying to look strong..not for himself, but for the family.

My heart was constricting looking at her like that. My hands were shaking as I try to help Elijah stop the bleeding from Val's hand.

"Almost there", Xander muttered pressing on the gas.

"Enzo put this cloth like this", Elijah said gently his voice wavering a bit.

I followed his instructions and tried to temporarily patch up Val.

None of us brothers were looking at each other. Just her with our hearts ready to pop out of our chests.

The car suddenly came to an abrupt stop with a loud screech causing us all to lose our balance for a second.

"Here", Xander frantically announced.

We roughly opened the doors and got out.

"Be careful with her!", Ben cautioned us holding Valentina's head.

We all got out of the car and rushed to help Ales get her out and ran towards the hospital.

From my peripheral vision I saw our cousins arrive in their cars too.
__________________________

Xander's POV:

I can't. I just can't.

It's a ground shaking situation. The moment you know that the one person among the many you love can possibly...

I can't...

It's not fucking easy to watch your little sister like that.

I have no idea how I managed to drive without losing control considering all the emotions I was feeling at that time.