Bonus (1)

Hey guys!

It's been a while and here I am with the bonus chapters!

I decided not to write an epilogue as it was a proper ending in the last chapter. So go ahead and read the bonus chapters!

Also, this bonus chapter is about Micheal and Val having sex. I suggest you skip that part if you don't want to read that.

You're been warned⚠️

Also brothers will come to know about Val's..night xD so the reactions are to be waited for after the scene.

Enjoy!
************************************

Valentina's POV:

Today the squad and I went on a full day outing. We've been going to different places doing different stuff for the whole day.

We've been enjoying a lot. We all told our families we won't be home today as we all are having a sleepover at Micheal's house after our day out.

Micheal's house is empty as Louis, Ricardo, Henry, Ava and Rafael are still with Nico and Amelia in Italy.

So basically only Micheal and Mady live here for now.

Luckily all our families allowed a full day outing and a sleepover.

Right now we're watching a movie after dinner, but I doubt anyone's paying attention.

Mady is already gone to sleep as she was really tired after the day. Atleast that's what she said, but we all know she's in her room on facetime with Matteo. They literally talk all night sometimes.

Ryan and Stacy have already fallen asleep on the couch cuddling each other.

Kai and Ethan are also cuddling up real cute on the other couch. They've been whispering and kissing each other for a long time now.

Liam and Iris are practically making out now.. wait what?

"Get a room idiots", I said grimacing and threw a pillow at them.

Liam caught the pillow before it hit them and they both grinned.

"With pleasure", Liam smirked sending a wink to Iris.

Everyone looks at them and they chuckled and ran upstairs towards one of the guest rooms.

I wonder what they're gonna do..

"Maybe even we should get a room too", Micheal slyly smirks from under me.

I look up at him and grin.

We both have been cuddling too, but I'm almost practically sleeping on him with my head on his chest with a blanket over us.

Cozy really.

"You think?", I smirked

He hummed teasingly and kissed my head. We stay like that for some time.

I was anxious. I wanted to do it with him and but was nervous too.

I mean it's not like I'm not sure we both should lose our virginity to each other, but it's just that it's our first time and we both are new to it. So jitters are natural.

I know he will never force me or do something which I'm not ready for. He has never mentioned about it. He once told me we can do stuffs when I am comfortable with it.

God knows I wanna do it with him. Heck I've been thinking about it for a while now.

I looked at Kai and Ethan. Ryan and Stacy and Iris and Liam who already went up. I'm sure they all have done it and I see the trust and love they have for each other.