(9) Finally home (part 1)

Alessandro's POV:

I have never been more shocked in my entire life. My sister! My little baby knows how to fight and use a gun this good!

What the hell has happened in this one month?!

Right now my heart's beating fast because Val and Matteo are coughing real bad. I carry Val and Elijah carried Matteo and we rushed outside.

I saw my family standing there waiting anxiously for us. Once they saw us they were relieved, but tensed when they saw my brother and sister.

"Val! Matteo!", Enzo shouts and rushed to us

We put them down and rub their back. They were both still gasping for air.

"Please breath", Dad said worried kneeling next to them.

"How did they take in so much gas?", Elijah asked worried

"That bastard Enis threw the smoke thing right in front of them to escape with Dimitri", Angelo said angrily.

"I hope it was not poisonous gas", Lucas said looking at them worried

"It's not poisonous. I'm sure", Emilio assured

"Then why aren't they able to breathe properly", I ask frantically

"It's taking a while to get clean air in their lungs Ales. Just give them a second", Emilio said

Indeed after ten seconds Matteo stopped coughing.

He was breathing a bit heavily, but he looked fine. He was lying on Elijah's lap like Val on mine.

"Matteo are you okay?", Xander asked concerned

He nods his head, but was looking at Val.

I was still rubbing her back. She finally stopped coughing.

"Val you okay?", Xavier asked sadly

"Yeah. Matteo! He was with me. Is he okay?", Val asks in a strained voice looking at me.

"Val I'm all good", Matteo smiled.

She looks up and sighs.

"Thank god you both are okay", Dad smiled in relief.

Matteo and Val sit straight and smile back at him.

Suddenly we saw Ryder and some of our men running towards us. They all look relieved when they saw us. Ryder looked the most relieved.

"Boss! I'm so sorry I couldn't save you", Ryder said sadly to Enzo and the twins

"You did your best Ryder, don't be sorry", Enzo smiled

The twins pat his back in agreement.

"I'm glad you're okay I heard you were shot", I said

"Yeah I'm fine thank you sir", Ryder smiled

"Guys!", I heard Savannah shout.

We turn and see her running towards us. I smiled and opened my arms and she ran into them. I hugged her tight.

God knows how much I missed her. It feels so good hugging her like that. I put my head on her neck and breathe.

Savannah gave out a sob on my chest. I held her face in his arms and kissed her. She smiled slowly. I kiss her head and part from the hug.

"We were in there on gunpoint and she doesn't care about us?", Rafael said to Michael dramatically

"Yeah people change...even sisters", Micheal muttered dramatically and wiped a fake tear off.