(42) Matteo's birthday

Valentina's POV:

It's been a few days since the revelation in the Diaz house. Mady later told the squad along with me and Micheal about her being a Diaz.

Let's just say some of my friends almost had a heart attack. Comments were like follows..

"COME AGAIN?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?"

"HOLY FUCK"

"DAMN WOMEN"

"YOU BITCH! YOU HID THIS!"

"I'M SO HAPPY"

"THIS IS SO FUCKING CRAZY"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"IMMA GONNA FAINT"

"AHHHHH"

"MADISON DIAZ"

"OH GOD! YOU'RE BOTH SIBLINGS NOW!"

"YOU'RE A MAFIA PRINCESS"

Yes the last one was from me. We all felt bad for her dad, but finally were happy about her getting back with her family.

She was still shifting actually. She hasn't completely started living there as they're more focused on finding the youngest Diaz right now.

Don't even ask how shocked everyone's reactions were when Mady, Micheal, Sav and Rafael told us when they came home the next day.

Most of us didn't even know how to react. We were shocked and happy. It was so overwhelming. But at the end of the day everyone was beyond happy for them. Let it be me or my family including Ben and Claire, the squad or my family back in Italy. Everyone was beyond happy and waiting to meet the little one.

He must be Max's age right now. I hope he's all fine and we see him soon. Micheal is waiting so eagerly I can't tell you. He had been so upset when he couldn't see his brother born and now he's over the moon.

My entire family and friends have told the Diaz family that they'll help in any way possible.

Ales has asked Stacy and Ryan to help Rafael as they're really perfect at getting out information. Rafael was really grateful. Stacy and Ryan were more than happy to help.

"You found any lead?", I ask Micheal and Mady.

Right now me and my squad are at Micheal's house chilling together. Actually just wanting to be with Mady and Michael as they're a bit upset as they still haven't found the youngest Diaz.

"No", Micheal said dejectedly

"Don't worry bro you'll find him soon", Kai smiled

"Yeah you just need to have patience", Iris smiled softly

"Yeah you found out about him existing right? Now in no time you'll find him as well", Ethan grinned

"I know but it's just he's already five years old and now it's just hard to be away from him knowing he's out there", Micheal sighs

"I know Micheal, but we'll find him anyhow. He's our brother..it's just a matter of time", Mady smiled sadly

"Yeah and me and Stacy will give all our best and you know that", Ryan smiled comfortingly

"We also want you to find your brother", Stacy smiled.

"All in all have hope and be brave. We all are with you", Liam smiled patting Micheal's back.

"Yeah..thanks guys. You guys are really helping me a lot", Micheal smiled gratefully

"Oh come on, we'll do anything to help", We all wave it off.